Author Topic: White heterosexuals being demolished (David Ben Moshe and Chaim Ben Pesach)  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/embed/v2ct448/?pub=ltn9b

Odysee:
https://odysee.com/@JTF.ORG:4/117:47

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Agreed. How can we be "positive" when this country (America) is doomed? As long as we accept homosexuality, political correctness, affirmative action and other evil actions, this country is finished. God does not tolerate homosexuality like ever!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Even vicious anti Semite Stephen Hawking Yimakh Shemo
  understood it and was oddly correct about this. Also, whether
  it is conspiracy against white heterosexuals or any one of
  “trillions” of Bolshevik agendas and conspiracies, this era is
  without any doubt, Dor ha kelev at it’s worst. This was another
  great commentary.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                                                                                          :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Whether it was Hawking or Hitchens, even
 anti-Semitic demons are sometimes capable
 of being correct on certain points.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think it's interesting how even old franchises are always rebooted into a newer, more woke version. Not too long ago they took the He-man franchise and turned it into a show all about his friend Teela as the hero rather than it being about He-man. Teela was pretty awesome in the original. She'd banter with He-man and was pretty tough in her own right but the show was about He-Man.

They rebooted She-Ra and made her into a woke lesbian.

All the old Disney classic movies had to be rebooted. Now a character literally called Maleficent was made into someone morally gray or even good.

I also think about the beautiful works of art being vandalized by leftists... not just destroyed monuments but even things like trying to splash soup onto paintings, etc. It's a deliberate attack on societal structure.

The left is at war with order, beauty, traditional values, belief in God, and against inherent dignity and worth of human life. They want to destroy society as we know it. The goal posts keep moving because any hint of a functional society or moral values of any kind will always be problematic to them.

Even attacks on children are being more and more accepted with children being given puberty blockers and "gender affirming" surgeries, and being "socially transitioned" as young as two or three years old. Liberal parents bring their innocent children to drag shows, kink filled pride parades, etc.

I listened to a podcast a few years ago which posited that they wish to return order to chaos, to merge male and female, and the ultimate goal to create a "nothing" with infinite potential. To return everything in society to a singularity. Then to, with phoenix symbolism, allow it to be reborn into a new type of society where humans aren't human any longer and lose their God-given dominion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
There are still plenty of white families but yeah there is a decline. I feel like there's an awakening among the Hispanic population though because they often come from a more traditional background and many of them are beginning to turn republican because they don't want to go along with the trans agenda, etc. I feel like they might help save the country and backfire on the leftists who wanted them here to vote for them. lol A lot of black people were woken up too when Joe Biden acted entitled to their vote. I've also seen a lot more black conservative talking heads like Candace Owens, Amala Ekpunobi, Greg Foreman, the Hodge Twins, etc. Diamond and Silk were pretty popular for a while as well but I believe one of them died recently. So if more people of more demographics start abandoning the Democrat party then either the Democrat party will shift right, or it will die.

A lot of the trans people now are girls transitioning to boys. It's fairly common for girls to be uncomfortable around puberty and when they're given testosterone shots, they feel more confident and better and stronger because that's what testosterone does so that reinforces to them that they did the right thing by taking it. It's only later they realize what a mistake it was and by then their appearance is masculinized and their voice has permanently dropped.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 11:01:47 PM by Rubystars »