Author Topic: German muslime puts his mask down and speaks cleartext on politicallyincorrect  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The radical Islamist Barino wrote this letter to the anti-islamic blog www.politicallyincorrect.de Chaim was right again. I don't understand this leftists. The educated muslimes tell the truth and they say "islam is peace".

You find the whole article in German here:
http://www.politicallyincorrect.de/2007/10/barino-jeder-moslem-ist-ein-verfassungsfeind/

But read for yourself:

Dear Blogger community!

I must again thank you cordially and praise your employment. You are "fundamentalist constitution loyalty" and you show employment for your conviction. You by your charges with success, sent in with the public prosecutor's office, to it contributed, which was introduced a preliminary investigation against me. A historical professor made of Munich took part probably in it. I feel honoured. However  I know that not the honour is entitled to me but to the Islam, because I, explained as an ideologist only as concretizing the conflict with the abstact Islamic ideology serve. To 9.10.07 I appeared with the public prosecutor's office for hearing. We had a very pleasant discussion with which we at the end to state had that we stand before an apparently unsolvable problem: There are law articles in the Islam, which are hostile to the German constitution. Since these articles are however a component of the religion, each Muslim must believe in it and must have the deepest desire in itself to carry also after this law article to live. Therefore each Muslim is in his heart an enemy of the constitution. An Islamic scientist has now to develop criterias after those is decided, which parts of the Scharia one Muslim in this society can ignore and which not. Naturally does the question force itself upon at the same time whether a Muslim may ignore at all an article?
The euro-Islamics found a solution for this dilemma: They deny simply the Existens of these faith/law articles, redefine them or lie themselves and the society. A Muslim at the Koran believes has however the following verses before eyes:

Quran 25.43
Have you seen him who takes his low desires for his G-d? Will you then be a protector over him?

Quran 5.49
And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires, and be cautious of them, lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you; but if they turn back, then know that Allah desires to afflict them on account of some of their faults; and most surely many of the people are transgressors.

Quran 5.50
Is it then the judgment of (the times of) ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?

Because nobody  can be punished for  believe in the principles Islam, now the preliminary investigation is adjusted.

Around it to continue the Islam would have to be forbidden as ideology. It can be naturally inserted appointment. This should be an encouragement to the euro-Islamics not to abandon islam. You [The "moderate" moslems] do not make you popular  in the society, but that should not be also the goal.

Quran 4:139
Those who take the unbelievers for guardians rather than believers. Do they seek honor from them? Then surely all honor is for Allah.

Barrino
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 01:30:34 AM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
It would have been more interesting if this person would have quoted from ALL the qu'ran verses and not just the ones he chose to make the point he wanted. He should have also used hadith quotes and then show us how islam is a religion of "peas" (peas:the vegetable)
Anywho, educated muslims are worst, because they are the ones who inspire the ignorant to blow themselves up. We never or rarely see a muslim with a PhD or Masters blow themselves up, no THEY are part of the radical machine that command fools to their deaths.

Rabbi Kachane was right again; that the educated A-rabs will be intelectuals; PLO/HAMAS leaders, btwmanynazis were PhDs as well; secular education don't do a better men.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm