Author Topic: Yahoo News Calls Faggotry Month "June Pride Month"  (Read 715 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yahoo News Calls Faggotry Month "June Pride Month"
« on: May 24, 2023, 03:42:27 PM »
They hijacked pride. Now they want to hijack the name of the month. June pride means to be proud of the month of June.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/target-makes-changes-lgbtq-merchandise-222411420.html
'

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Yahoo News Calls Faggotry Month "June Pride Month"
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 11:19:32 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

They have sunk to new lows by supporting
  this abnormal, immoral trash as though it is a reason
  to be proud. Instead of heeding Biblical ’warnings’
  and condemning this insanity, they embrace it.
  If this madness continues, it will ensure that any
  semblance of decency and or sanity will surely
  be a ‘thing of the past.’

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 12:57:59 AM »
The month is "lipanj" in Croatian. We banned gay marriages constitutionally years ago.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 07:36:20 PM »
I used to buy the Up&Up brand tylenol alternative because it was marked gluten free and I have celiac disease but I don't want to support Target anymore so now I have to buy from another brand. It's been frustrating for me to try to work around this disease. At least I never had to give up anything to boycott Anheuser Busch because I'm not a drinker anyway and even if I did have alcohol occasionally it wouldn't be beer again due to the celiac disease.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2023, 11:27:11 PM »
Most stores support faggotry. Giant, the local supermarket here that has a big certified kosher section also has a faggotry section and they also sponsor "pride night" at the Phillies game. If you are going to boycott anything that supports faggotry, you will have to boycott most mainstream stores, sports teams, TV stations, etc....

You can at least go on Facebook and protest when they change their logos to faggotry for the whole month. Some fags tried to cancel me there by writing to my synagogue so the president of the synagogue told me not to write that I write that I work at the synagogue on Facebook. The synagogue is Orthodox. The people don't support faggotry but I guess they don't want to antagonize people that don't agree with the Torah viewpoint. I think the person who was the president then is an Obama supporter.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2023, 05:11:47 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

June “pride” month would never
   be a celebration of Conservatism
   or machismo, of course not!
                                                   >:(      :o    :thumbsdown:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2023, 08:54:16 PM »
Most stores support faggotry. Giant, the local supermarket here that has a big certified kosher section also has a faggotry section and they also sponsor "pride night" at the Phillies game. If you are going to boycott anything that supports faggotry, you will have to boycott most mainstream stores, sports teams, TV stations, etc....

You can at least go on Facebook and protest when they change their logos to faggotry for the whole month. Some fags tried to cancel me there by writing to my synagogue so the president of the synagogue told me not to write that I write that I work at the synagogue on Facebook. The synagogue is Orthodox. The people don't support faggotry but I guess they don't want to antagonize people that don't agree with the Torah viewpoint. I think the person who was the president then is an Obama supporter.

We obviously can't boycott everything but a few targeted boycotts can teach the big corps a lesson.