Author Topic: Does anybody know if I need to have a license for a shot gun in Israel?  (Read 702 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I am thinking about getting one since an Arab moved into my building & I spotted no less than 4 hijabs at the bus stop from my terrace. This is a mostly religious neighborhood with some Russian half breeds who are not Jews,Bnai Menashe & Ethiopians making up the remainder. This like the Catskills in the Galil where I am now living but when I moved here from Jerusalem last yer there were no dune coons here!! I would venture to say it is a mixed Chareidi & Dati Leumi neighborhood with some Sabra Masoratim & Russian smegm azoids in the minority now with some Arabs creeping in because some landlords don't care who they rent to. It was sugggested by friends of mine  so called "Kahanists" that we sell & move further into town where there are no Arabs but I am not running & neither is my wife as she told or rather  screamed at the hijabi at the bus stop Isn't Um el Fachem enough for you people?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Does anybody know if I need to have a license for a shot gun in Israel?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 10:40:02 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

You are a wise man ChabadKahanist.