Author Topic: DeSantis would appoint better justices than Trump  (Read 883 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
DeSantis would appoint better justices than Trump
« on: June 13, 2023, 12:33:13 AM »
While it's great that Roe vs. Wade was overturned, the fact is that the Trump justices are not as solid as Thomas and Alito (or Scalia for that matter).  Trump justices are more like Roberts, and actually like Trump himself -- they may do the right thing once in awhile, but you can't really depend on them.  DeSantis would make sure that any future justices would be in the mold of Thomas and Alito.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/06/12/liz-harrington-ron-desantis-doesnt-support-trumps-choices-for-supreme-court-n2384448
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: DeSantis would appoint better justices than Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 12:15:09 AM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Without a doubt and they won’t
   be establishment Republicans or
   left wing “political hacks!”