Torah and Jewish Idea > Torah and Jewish Idea

Ticket to Heaven Daily Dose

(1/16) > >>

Hrvatski Noahid:
Have you not heard of that prophet who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the marketplace, and cried incessantly: “I have found God! I have found God!”

As many of those who did not believe in God were standing together there, he excited considerable laughter. “Have you not heard that God is dead?” said one. “Have you not heard that science explains the universe?” said another. “Are you an anti-vaxxer? A faith healer? A creationist?” Thus they shouted and laughed. The prophet sprang into their midst and pierced them with his glances.

“Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O Earth – God lives! But how does God live? How did your best efforts not wipe God away? Have you not conquered the earth? Have you not reached the stars? Have you not discovered the building blocks of life? You abandoned God and bowed down to colourful rags, to men, and to intricate theories, crying out ‘Save me! You are my god!’.”

“You held festivals of atonement in Flanders and Dresden, sacred games in Auschwitz and Nanking. Is this how you, self-proclaimed murderers of all murderers, console yourselves after your supposed deicide? Do you not see that you are now perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions?”

“Is there any up or down left for you? Male or female? Good or evil? Objective reality? Do you not hear anything yet of the noise of the seekers who have remembered God? Do you not smell the flowers that grow each spring? God lives. God will remain alive. That which was the holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet possessed remains available to us. Remember the former things, those of long ago; for I have found God, and there is no other like Him. There has never been a greater discovery; and whosoever shall be born after us - for the sake of this discovery he shall be part of a higher history than all history hitherto.”

Here the prophet fell silent and again regarded his listeners; and they too were silent and stared at him in astonishment. At last he threw his lantern to the ground, and it broke and went out. “I have come too early," he said then; “my time has not come yet. The tremendous realization is still on its way, still travelling - it has not yet reached the hearts of men. Lightning and thunder require time, the light of the stars requires time, perspectives require time even after information is acquired, before they can be understood and appreciated. This insight is still more distant from them than the distant stars - and yet it has been around them since the beginning.”

It has been further related that on that same day the prophet entered places of worship and there sang joyous psalms. Led out and quietened, he is said to have retorted each time: “what are these buildings now if they are not the Kingdom of Heaven?” (Ticket to Heaven by Zachary R.J. Strong, PDF version, p 7)

Hrvatski Noahid:
The first student has no master, and must discover everything himself. He researches for 70 years, then writes his wisdom into a book before he dies. The second student reads the book, and in 7 years, he has learned 70 years of research. Then he does his own original research for 63 years and writes a book containing 133 years of research. The third student reads for 13.3 years, then does his own research for 66.7 years, ending up with 200 years. Imagine going further and further. (Ticket to Heaven by Zachary R.J. Strong, PDF version, p 10)

Hrvatski Noahid:
A genius has three abilities, which are actually the union of amateur and scientist: 1. to know the state of the art, what is known and what is not known. 2. To be able to think "out of the box". 3. To be disciplined enough to concentrate on the tedium of a formal investigation of his wondrous speculations. (Ticket to Heaven by Zachary R.J. Strong, PDF version, p 11)

Hrvatski Noahid:
Few teachers understand that the study of history can never be to learn historical dates and events by heart and recite them by rote; that what matters is not whether the child knows exactly when this battle or that was fought, when a general was born, or even when a monarch came into the crown of his forefathers. No, by the living God, this is very unimportant. To ‘learn’ history means to seek and find the forces which are the causes leading to those effects which we subsequently perceive as historical events. (Ticket to Heaven by Zachary R.J. Strong, PDF version, p 12)

Hrvatski Noahid:
The times in which our generation lives are not ordinary times. We dwell on the interface between two worlds — a world as it was and a world as it is meant to be. Everything is in place, all the infrastructure to bind the world together as one, the technology by which all of humanity can share deep wisdom, all that is needed so that the secret of oneness can be grasped within the human mind. The stage is set. All that’s left is for us to open our eyes. (Ticket to Heaven by Zachary R.J. Strong, PDF version, p 13)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version