Author Topic: Biden Administration Wants To Impose Agreement With Muslim Nazi Saudi Arabia  (Read 654 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://www.jns.org/abraham-accords/joe-biden/23/7/30/306319/

Why does the US negotiate on the behalf of Israel? Muslim Nazi Saudi Arabia wants concessions from the US such as nuclear weapons and a defense pact against their fellow Muslim Nazis in Iran. Israel can already fly over Saudi airspace.

Currently Muslim Nazis from Israel can go to the Hajj in Saudi Arabia. I don't think many stupid Israelis would want to go there on vacation like with the UAE, Bahrain, and Morocco. It's just like they don't visit Sudan after the agreement. Direct flights to Saudi Arabia would benefit Arabs. I think there should be direct flights but only way tickets from Israel to Saudi Arabia. In fact, I think Israel should finance those tickets to repatriate the fakies to their ancestral homeland of Arabia. They deserve the right of return to the homeland of the Arab People.

Saudi Arabia financed the September 11 attacks. Biden also criticized Saudi Arabia for the killing of the Saudi journalist. I guess he doesn't care anymore.

Who negotiates for him? He's too senile. Is it Bliken and the court Jews of the Hate Department?