Author Topic: DeSantis agrees to debate the king of the fecal matter mountain  (Read 858 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Unlike Trump, DeSantis knows how to debate and is not scared of debating because he holds the correct positions on the issues.  So DeSantis has now agreed to make Gavin Newsom look like a clown for turning California into a giant drug-laden outhouse, and forcing people to flee to Florida to escape death and taxes.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/02/ron-desantis-takes-on-newsom-n2626568

Dueling Govs. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla) and Gavin Newsom (D-Calif) have tentatively agreed to debate one another as the pair continue to fire shots at each other’s leadership skills.

While appearing on Fox News, DeSantis told host Sean Hannity that he is “game” after Newsom previously claimed he would do a three-hour debate on “one day’s notice with no notes” with his Florida rival.

“Absolutely, I’m game. Let’s get it done. Just tell me when and where we’ll do it,” DeSantis said.

DeSantis and Newsom have sparred over their policies in the past, with the Florida superstar blaming Newsom for offering his state as a sanctuary to illegal aliens. Meanwhile, the Democratic governor has attacked DeSantis over his pro-family first, anti-alphabet people agenda.

Following Wednesday night’s Hannity show, DeSantis tweeted, “The debate between California and Florida is already over. People have been voting with their feet for years. But the debate about the future of our country is one we need to have. I’m game to talk about my plans to reverse the decline in this country anytime, anywhere because I have the best vision for the future of our country.”

The debate between California and Florida is already over. People have been voting with their feet for years.

But the debate about the future of our country is one we need to have.

I'm game to talk about my plans to reverse the decline in this country anytime, anywhere, because… pic.twitter.com/BbUKix8s5E

— Ron DeSantis (@RonDeSantis) August 3, 2023

According to Politico, an aide from Newsom’s office confirmed the governor still wants to debate DeSantis. Newsom’s office also sent a formal request offer to Fox News last week with proposed debate dates of November 8 or the 10th. The request called for Hannity to be the moderator for a 90-minute forum on the Right-leaning network that would not include an in-studio audience and would air live.

The debate would offer DeSantis a new table to put him in the presidential spotlight as he struggles to keep up in the polls against former President Trump.

On the contrary, rumors swirl Newsom is gearing up to make a 2024 White House bid; this could be the Democrat’s chance to defend his actions as governor that drove his state of California into the ground, causing troves of residents to flee as crime and homelessness spiked.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: DeSantis agrees to debate the king of the fecal matter mountain
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 04:43:14 PM »
If sure that the first question he will get is his stance on the so-called "Don't Say Gay" law and on Disney.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 08:32:55 PM »
                                                                                                                                           :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Gruesome Newsom does not need the great
 Ron DeSantis to make him look bad, by Gruesome,
 not referring to the guy’s appearance but what he
 stands for and he does a great job of that himself.
 DeSantis, assuming Newsom definitely runs for Pres-
 ident. He has got to defeat him particularly on the
 economic issues as well as crime and other
 paramount issues plaguing the United States.
 Should be easy for him regardless of Newsom’s
 so called “popularity.”

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 10:19:14 PM »
I hope he gives that arrogant fork tongued [censored] bag hell.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 10:39:23 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

For sure, halevai, Lol!
                                        :::D     ;D