Author Topic: Did people like Chaim & me waste our time fighting for Soviet "Jewry"  (Read 4231 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
Re: Did people like Chaim & me waste our time fighting for Soviet "Jewry"
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2023, 01:40:31 PM »
As a matter fact my grandparents came from Belarus,Ukraine & Moldova but I am pissed those who are not Jews get aliyah at Natbag & I had to  wait 15 years & spend a ton of money on a lawyer plus other Jews like Chaim can not even enter the country & the straw that broke the camel's back was my downstairs neighbor barbequing  pork bratwurst & the box said clearly Pork King Bratwurst on Shabbat Rosh Hashana I have a right to be mad & the neighbors other than the husband are not jews the wife is not a Jew & neither is the lesbian  daughter & grandson. I was sick for days from the horrible stench from the chazir & never smelled such a horrible smell in my life!!! My grandparents had names like Chaim,Riva,Baruch Shmuel & Rachel & ate kosher & did not have names like Arkaday,Gennady,Natasha & Svetlana & did not eat chazir on Shabbat Rosh Hashana or at all. I am not against real Jews I am against all the Goyim that came in with them!!!

"As a matter of fact my grandparents actually came from Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova"

Lol big difference

"My grandparents had names like Chaim, Riva, Baruch etc"

They had Slavic or German surnames. Ashkenazi names like Greenberg, Herzog, Horowitz don't exactly sound Hebrew.

That's because Jews were forced to take non-Jewish surnames by Austria in the 18th century and by Russia in the 19th century. Later in the 20th century the Soviet Union forced Jews to take non-Jewish first names.

Your ignorance is stupid but your hatred of over a million Jews is evil.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 06:51:16 PM by Ron »
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2023, 12:31:53 AM »
"As a matter of fact my grandparents actually came from Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova"

Lol big difference

"My grandparents had names like Chaim, Riva, Baruch etc"

They had Slavic or German surnames. Ashkenazi names like Greenberg, Herzog, Horowitz don't exactly sound Hebrew.

That's because Jews were forced to take non-Jewish surnames by Austria in the 18th century and by Russia in the 19th century. Later in the 20th century the Soviet Union forced Jews to take non-Jewish first names.

Your ignorance is stupid but your hatred of over a million Jews is evil.
Ron I was not attacking actual Jews I was attacking the shiksa wives of Jews & their Goyish offspring I would never say that Sharansky or Eskin or Mendelevich or even Liberman who sold out & I totally  loath were not Jews I am talking about people like my neighbors who are not halachic Jews & who live in a religious neighborhood & purposely barbeque pork on shabbat rosh hashana & on yom kippur you totally misunderstood my point. The Jewish spouses as Jews should  get automatic citizenship but the shiksa wives & their offspring absolutely not they should only get residency & like in any country have a lengthy naturalization period . I am not hateful for not wanting the descendants of those who made pogroms against your & my relatives having a Jewish father is irrelevant they are not Jews & should not be considered as such automatic citizenship should only be for those that have Jewish mothers or who had a valid & proper conversion I was sick & needed oxygen because the stench from their barbeque svinya was so sickingly putrid but that does not seem to bother you you  should be on my side on this & the Goyish offspring are every bit as much of a threat as the Arabs & surely Rabbi Kahane,ZT"L,HY"D as well as Chaim would agree with me on this Again I am not & would not talk against anybody that has a Jewish mother or valid conversion  only those that married shiksas & their Goyish offspring. I would & do talk against Americans or any other Jews that marry Gentiles & have kids with them they are finishing Hitler's  job!!! Hitler killed us in the gas chambers but Jews who marry shiksas are killing Jews in the bedroom!! By your tone you seem not to be bothered by the offspring of such marriages or such marriages but they are a threat to Jews,Judaism & Israel!!! Why should total Goyim like my neighbors Igor or Marina received automatic citizenship & Chaim who is a real Jew not even allowed in the country that is my gripe? If they are not Jews & have no desire to convert or do not have a Jewish mother  they do not belong here!!! Again I am not complaining against those who have Jewish mothers or who had a valid conversion only those married to shiksas & their Goyish offspring!!! Read what I wrote entirely before attacking what I am saying!!!! It is a joke that Igor whose grandfather was a Jew got automatic citizenship while Chaim can not even set foot in the country well a small consolation at least Igor's wife who has absolutely no Jewish relatives  has to leave the country every 3 months. Igor is NOT a Jew but you are attacking me for complaining against him who is the ignorant & hateful one here? Tell me that it does not bother you that people like Igor who are not Jewish & neither the rabbanut nor any legitimate bet din on earth accepts as Jews  get automatic citizenship on arrival & Chaim can not!!!!  Marina is NOT a Jew only her father is yet you attack me I do not get it!!! If the people in question were Jews I would reach out to them & explain to them but people  like Igor & his wife & Marina who are NOT Jews do not deserve your sympathy I who suffered & had to be on oxygen because of the stench of the barbeque pork bratwurst & of all days shabbat rosh hashana deserve your sympathy & understanding!!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 01:45:34 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2023, 12:39:05 AM »
If they are not Jews & have no desire to convert or do not have a Jewish mother  they do not belong here!!!

You forgot that observant Noahides may live in Israel.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2023, 01:11:16 AM »
You forgot that observant Noahides may live in Israel.
I am not talking against either Noahides or Jews I am talking about people who purposely move into religious neighborhoods & flaunt barbequing pork on shabbat rosh hashana or yom kippur I am talking about people who not give one wit about G-d,Judaism or even the 7 Noahide laws!!! Why move into a neighborhood that is overwhelming religious & flaunt something that is detestable to religious Jews? Why not move to Tel Aviv where people Jewish or not do not give a hoot about Hashem & any & every abomination is acceptable? I would not be so irate had this mot happened I was sick & had to be on oxygen because of these bastards barbequing pork bratwurst right under my window the stench was nothing I smelled in my entire life & I almost had to be hospitalized luckily I have an oxygen tank because of my COPD in case of emergency in the house!!!  Let them eat all the svinya they wish inside their homes in private myself & other religious do not need have our holy days ruined by the fumes of that horrible & putrid stench from their barbequing quite openly under our windows!!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 01:28:21 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2023, 02:25:37 AM »
See this site & you will change your tune & understand why I feel how I feel http://www.pogrom.org.il/   links are available on page to both Hebrew & English translations