Author Topic: Did people like Chaim & me waste our time fighting for Soviet "Jewry"  (Read 4428 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I am starting to think so when the vast majority of those who came to Israel are not Jews by any halachic standard & are the offspring of intermarriages or are just  the grandchildren of Jewish men or shiksas married to Jews & their Goyishe offspring or absolutely no Jewish relatives whatsoever !!! My last straw was Shabbat Rosh Hashana when these mamzerim were barbequing pork bratwurst from  packages I could clearly see from my terrace that were marked Pork King bratwurst!!! I am sick to my stomach that these damn half breeds who are not Jews are given citizenship once they step off the plane at Natbag when it took me 15 years plus NIS 40 Thousand in lawyer's fees which I had to beg & borrow while I am a Jew a real Jew to finally get aliyah & that real Jews like Chaim Ben Pesach & the late Rabbi Abraham Hecht,ZT"L could not even enter the country!!! Actually I have been complaining about the saturation of smeg ma infested uncircumcised chazzir fressing Xmas tree owning Russian Goyim for years & very few took me seriously!!! These people are as big of a threat to the Jewish character of the state as any Arab they too must go!!! I was sick & had trouble breathing for days from the horrible stench to the likes which I never smelled in my entire life!!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 04:26:32 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Did people like Chaim & me waste our time fighing for Soviet "Jewry"
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 02:43:07 PM »
Chaim said he does not regret fighting for Soviet Jewry. I believe that is the correct approach. Certainly they included actual Jews.

A person who regrets good actions he has done and discredits his merits, saying in his heart, "What difference does it make that I have done them? I wish I had never done them," loses those merits, and does not receive a reward for any of them. Please be careful.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 12:33:55 AM »
Chaim said he does not regret fighting for Soviet Jewry. I believe that is the correct approach. Certainly they included actual Jews.

A person who regrets good actions he has done and discredits his merits, saying in his heart, "What difference does it make that I have done them? I wish I had never done them," loses those merits, and does not receive a reward for any of them. Please be careful.
My neighbors barbequing  pork bratwurst on Shabat rosh hashana  spitting in our faces they are not Jews  but is this why fought for Soviet Jews to bring Goyim into the country who are given preferential treatment over Jews? I am in favor of reforming the law of return to only be for those who were born of Jewish mothers or who had a proper halachic conversion but these pig eaters are a disgrace to G-d & Israel & belong in the US or Germany but not here!! I did not come to Israel to liive in a place where I would get extremely sick from the nauseating smell of barbequed pork bratwurst on shabbat rosh hashana I did not come to Israel to live in New Moscow I came here to be in a place permeated with Judaism & my neighborhood is a mostly religious one only we have the blight of the Russian Goyim pseudo Jews  here too!! It would not bother me if these people were Jews then we could  reach out & teach them but these people are out & out Goyim & have no interest in anything Jewish & are living no differently than they did in Russia complete with svinya (pork) & yolkas (Xmas trees) & it is disgusting that they were given automatic citizenship at Ben Gurion Airport while Chaim & others who are bonafide Jews can not even enter the country  or have to run hoops to be allowed to make aliyah  that is my point!!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 12:54:24 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
Re: Did people like Chaim & me waste our time fighting for Soviet "Jewry"
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2023, 08:35:52 AM »
ChabadKahanist - it's a slippery slope once you start with the No True Scotsman fallacy -- "this one isn't really Jewish" -- well anyone can look at any other Jew with a microscope and make the same claims, religious or not.  My DNA comes back as 75% Jewish, should we demand DNA tests to make Aliyah?  For that matter, you can use the J haplotype test today to determine who is NOT a Kohen, which would disqualify about 80%-90% of "kohanim" from receiving the first aliyah to the Torah (note: a positive result doesn't necessarily prove someone is a kohen, but a negative test proves someone definitely is not).

Next thing to address, was saving the Russian Jews worthwhile:  Yes, absolutely.  Sometimes we only see the wicked who make themselves prominent, but among the Russian Jewry were many many poor, wretched, tortured souls who were suffering an unimaginable horror in the former USSR and saving them was a tremendous act of kindness which will never be forgotten by G-D.

Do we have a lot of erev rav that came out with them?  Yes.  But blame the social engineers in Israel who despise themselves and other Jews and who want to create an uncircumcized [censored] state...  The Russians are beasts and pigs, they just come and take whatever is offered to them that is free.  Where in the world do we not have these same barbecue pig Russian "refugees" in our cities?  They're all over the place and governments were stepping over themselves in the 90s to import them by the tens of thousands.

And now that we took care of Russia's social problem for them, they want to destroy us...

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2023, 09:08:45 AM »
ChabadKahanist - it's a slippery slope once you start with the No True Scotsman fallacy -- "this one isn't really Jewish" -- well anyone can look at any other Jew with a microscope and make the same claims, religious or not.  My DNA comes back as 75% Jewish, should we demand DNA tests to make Aliyah?  For that matter, you can use the J haplotype test today to determine who is NOT a Kohen, which would disqualify about 80%-90% of "kohanim" from receiving the first aliyah to the Torah (note: a positive result doesn't necessarily prove someone is a kohen, but a negative test proves someone definitely is not).

No we need to reform the law of return to read only if one is born of a Jewish mother or had a halachic conversion can one make aliyah & get automatic citizenship on arrival  any half breeds of patrilineal descent or those with some obscure Jewish relative or none at all  should have to go through a lengthy naturalization process just like in any other country!!! No immigration baskets or other benefits those are & should  only for real Jews!!! The no true Scotsman fallacy does not work here as a Jew is only one born of a Jewish mother or who had a halachic conversion end of story!!! And if something is not done to reform the law of return Israel will be merely a Hebrew speaking Portugal but not a Jewish state!!! Who do I blame for this Anatoly Sharansky who was head of the Sochnut who brought all  these smeg mazoids here i the first place as well as the Israeli left who were afraid that because of our high birthrates we religious Jews would replace them & that they would also lose their grip on power so they brought on loads of Russian Goyim so that they would vote for them!!!! This is much like the Democrats & illegal aliens in the US the more Hispanics the Democrats bring in the more voters they have!!!

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2023, 09:23:51 AM »
My neighbors barbequing  pork bratwurst on Shabat rosh hashana  spitting in our faces they are not Jews  but is this why fought for Soviet Jews to bring Goyim into the country who are given preferential treatment over Jews? I am in favor of reforming the law of return to only be for those who were born of Jewish mothers or who had a proper halachic conversion but these pig eaters are a disgrace to G-d & Israel & belong in the US or Germany but not here!! I did not come to Israel to liive in a place where I would get extremely sick from the nauseating smell of barbequed pork bratwurst on shabbat rosh hashana I did not come to Israel to live in New Moscow I came here to be in a place permeated with Judaism & my neighborhood is a mostly religious one only we have the blight of the Russian Goyim pseudo Jews  here too!! It would not bother me if these people were Jews then we could  reach out & teach them but these people are out & out Goyim & have no interest in anything Jewish & are living no differently than they did in Russia complete with svinya (pork) & yolkas (Xmas trees) & it is disgusting that they were given automatic citizenship at Ben Gurion Airport while Chaim & others who are bonafide Jews can not even enter the country  or have to run hoops to be allowed to make aliyah  that is my point!!!

Svinja and jelka are Croatian words, so you don't have to translate them for me.

If your neighborhood is a mostly religious one and you are certain they are Gentiles, you could reach out and teach them the 7 Noahide laws.

On a lighter note, pork tastes and smells awesome when you are used to it.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2023, 09:35:12 AM »
Svinja and jelka are Croatian words, so you don't have to translate them for me.

If your neighborhood is a mostly religious one and you are certain they are Gentiles, you could reach out and teach them the 7 Noahide laws.

On a lighter note, pork tastes and smells awesome when you are used to it.
I do that & the say that they completely agree with it only upside is if it gets too hot I have somebody to turn my A/C on shabbat but it was still not nice to barbeque the putrid smelling stuff on shabbat it was the most horrible smell I have ever smelled in my life!! My wife just told off the neighbor's wife that I got sick from it she was mad the neighbor she said that they only brabeque once a year but why must thesd bastards choose Shabbat Rosh HaShana to do so? You would think that living in a Jewish country in a mostly religious neighborhood that they would know better!!   I honestly do not care if they as Gentiles eat pork or not because they are not obligated to keep kosher it is as you now not one of the 7 Noahide laws but a little consideration on their part would be nice.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2023, 09:57:10 AM »
only upside is if it gets too hot I have somebody to turn my A/C on shabbat.

Rabbi Weiner rules that it is prohibited for a Gentile to do melaha on behalf of a Jew during the Sabbath.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2023, 10:41:38 AM »
Rabbi Weiner rules that it is prohibited for a Gentile to do melaha on behalf of a Jew during the Sabbath.
Rabbi Moshe Feinstein,ZT"L ruled that for a congregation you can ask a Gentile outright & the same would apply for a person that is ill. The general practice other than for a synagogue you have to ask in a round about way for a synagogue you can ask outright.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2023, 11:12:24 AM »
Rabbi Moshe Feinstein,ZT"L ruled that for a congregation you can ask a Gentile outright & the same would apply for a person that is ill. The general practice other than for a synagogue you have to ask in a round about way for a synagogue you can ask outright.

Okay.

I did some research. Trees that are brought into houses of worship to celebrate the birthday of Yeshua are forbidden as long as they remain there. In private houses or businesses, it appears that they are not forbidden for benefit if they bear no symbols of the religion, if they are only used as a custom and not as an aid in worshiping with prayers or songs. (the Divine Code by Rabbi Moshe Weiner, Ask Noah International, 2011, p 216)

Perhaps their trees need not vex you.

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2023, 11:22:58 AM »
Interesting!  Rabbi Feinstein should be considered the final word on the matter, but I would love to see the source in Igeret Moshe.  Rabbi Feinstein is someone who I do in fact respect from the Litvak world.
No we need to reform the law of return to read only if one is born of a Jewish mother or had a halachic conversion can one make aliyah & get automatic citizenship on arrival  any half breeds of patrilineal descent or those with some obscure Jewish relative or none at all  should have to go through a lengthy naturalization process just like in any other country!!!
You can thank Lubavitch for the myriads of "half breeds" coming to Israel.  I have seen with my own eyes the facilitation of "authenticating" these people by Chabad so-called Rabbis so that they can make Aliyah in exchange for money or other benefits.  I won't get into detail, but let's just say that the Russian oligarchs in Russia have Chabad in their pockets and compel them to do whatever they want.

No immigration baskets or other benefits those are & should  only for real Jews!!! The no true Scotsman fallacy does not work here as a Jew is only one born of a Jewish mother or who had a halachic conversion end of story!!!
Yes, but when you see a Nordic or Slav looking Russian in Israel roasting BBQ pork you are automatically assuming that his mother was not Jewish.  I have known many Russian Jews who could pass for any other race but Jewish.  The point is that it doesn't matter -- if someone tells you they're Jewish, you have to assume they are, otherwise you fall into this trap of a logical fallacy which is exactly what the enemies of Israel want.
And if something is not done to reform the law of return Israel will be merely a Hebrew speaking Portugal but not a Jewish state!!! Who do I blame for this Anatoly Sharansky who was head of the Sochnut who brought all  these smeg mazoids here i the first place as well as the Israeli left who were afraid that because of our high birthrates we religious Jews would replace them & that they would also lose their grip on power so they brought on loads of Russian Goyim so that they would vote for them!!!! This is much like the Democrats & illegal aliens in the US the more Hispanics the Democrats bring in the more voters they have!!!
I leave that to Hashem...  We are obviously not going to take power and change anything substantially anytime soon...  So we must rely on the Haredim and their high birthrates to sustain our majority.  That's why I send money to Israel...  It is not my place to play G-D and compel racial quotas.  Israel was always very much majority "White" (for lack of a better term) ever since the begining...  Who do you think was coming on those boats that was bringing in Holocaust refugees?  In this the Arabs are right - White European Jews.  I heard somewhere that from the 19th century to the 20th century, up until before the holocaust, the Jewish population in Europe increased from 200,000 to 6 million...  Which kind of people do you think these were?  Look at old photos of Israelis from old gazettes, yes, most of them are White.

It is our job to support them, I will leave it to G-D to keep his promise to the children of Jacob, eventhough I see the contrary before my very eyes today, and I will keep believing in him, no matter what.

Sorry for the long-winded post, and if it makes me sound like a kook.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2023, 11:46:20 AM »
The neighbor told me his wife was not Jewish there fore neither his daughter nor grandson are Jews Anatoly is definitely a Jew on both sides but his wife,daughter & grandson are not. His wife is a miserable person his shiksa daughter & shaygetz grandson are nice people but they are not Jews. The daughter wanted to do a giyur for her & son  & asked me what to do since the rabbanut turned her dowm several times & I told her Marina forget it you dress like a street walker,eat svinya (pork),you have a yolka (Xmas tree) you have no intention of ever keeping shabbat & chagim so neither the rabbanut nor any other legitimate Bet Din on the planet do a giyur for you  your son I went into town & asked Rabbi Segal the local Chabad shaliach for the copy of the 7 Noahide Laws in Russian it took a few days he got it for me & I gave it to her & told her that she does not need to be a Jew all she needs to do is keep the 7 Noahide Laws & I gave her the pamphlet it Russian which she appreciated. What pisses me off is that they live in a religious neighborhood they could & should show some consideration & not barbeque  on shabbat especially when the fumes waft into my apartment & make me ill to the point I need hospitalization. Usually I am not bothered but this was the most foul smelling stench imaginable from the pork bratwurst that they were grilling!!! MADA had to take me to the hospital because of the foul odor & I heard shofar in the hospital. These people should live in Tel Aviv where anything & everything  goes not in a neighborhood which is mostly religious & traditional & barbequing pork on shabbat rosh hashana is offensive!!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 03:45:38 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2023, 11:55:27 AM »
 Dovid_2 says "You can thank Lubavitch for the myriads of "half breeds" coming to Israel.  I have seen with my own eyes the facilitation of "authenticating" these people by Chabad so-called Rabbis so that they can make Aliyah in exchange for money or other benefits.  I won't get into detail, but let's just say that the Russian oligarchs in Russia have Chabad in their pockets and compel them to do whatever they want."     Nonsense the Rebbe,ZT"L cried about Mihu Yehudi for decades & anybody that did that is going against the Rebbe who was quite firm on Mihu Yehudi & that the law of return must be amended to read born of a Jewish mother or converted according to halacha. The Litvaks buried their heads in the sand & took Israeli government money to be silent on the matter  only the Lubavitcher Rebbe made a stink about it as did Rabbi Meir Kahane,ZT"L,HY"D but Degel HaTorah takes funds & remains silent. 

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2023, 12:05:17 PM »
I gave her the pamphlet it Russian which she appreciated.

The Divine Code is available in Russian here: https://asknoah.org/books/the-divine-code-russian

Noahide resources in 21 languages are available here: https://asknoah.org/other-languages

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2023, 12:14:08 PM »
The Divine Code is available in Russian here: https://asknoah.org/books/the-divine-code-russian

Noahide resources in 21 languages are available here: https://asknoah.org/other-languages
I will email her the link

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2023, 12:38:38 PM »
The neighbor told me his wife was not Jewish there fore neither his daughter nor grandson are Jews Anatoly is definitely a Jew on both sides but his wife,daughter & grandson are not.<snip>
Be careful!  Before Barry Chamish died, he had Mexicans move into the apartment on top of his and they made so much noise it drove him to ill-health and finally to his physical demise.  I told him not to let them get to him, but he couldn't help it.

Nonsense the Rebbe,ZT"L cried about Mihu Yehudi for decades & anybody that did that is going against the Rebbe who was quite firm on Mihu Yehudi & that the law of return must be amended to read born of a Jewish mother or converted according to halacha. The Litvaks buried their heads in the sand & took Israeli government money to be silent on the matter  only the Lubavitcher Rebbe made a stink about it as did Rabbi Meir Kahane,ZT"L,HY"D but Degel HaTorah takes funds & remains silent.
First of all, I don't write "ZT'L" after I speak about the Rebbe - not to brag or anything, but just so you get to know me...  Yes, I'm one of those.  So when I speak against Lubavitch I do so as a Lubavitcher.  Second, I am familiar with MiHu Yehudi, that's a very nice platitude, but realistically who is listening to the words of MiHu Yehudi?  No one, that's who.  As for Lubavitcher shlichim facilitating the aliya of Russian goyim, I personally witnessed a shaliach signing a paper that confirmed the supposed Jewish identity of someone who he knew was not.  I won't get into details.  That was not a singular event.  I witnessed other things in Russia from Chabad that were greatly disheartening.

Hashem has the power to sort everything out, I have complete faith in him, regardless of what my physical eyes see.  Yes, I see shvartzes in South Tel Aviv where my holy grandfather used to live and work day and night engineering Israeli infrastructure (and got paid the same as general labourers under the socialists), I see Ukrainian Nazis living rent-free under the guise of refugees, I see Russian millionaires who collect millions in rent from their apartments in Russia stolen from Jews under the communists and given to them, living in the finest neighborhoods of Jerusalem, and I keep my mouth shut.  Faith my friend, have faith.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2023, 01:03:44 PM »
I wrote ZT"L because The Rebbe,ZT"L,ZY"A was nistalek & is no longer physically among us I am not a crazy who writes Shlita for somebody who has passed away,had a levaya & has a matzayva!!!

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2023, 01:21:42 PM »
I wrote ZT"L because The Rebbe,ZT"L,ZY"A was nistalek & is no longer physically among us I am not a crazy who writes Shlita for somebody who has passed away,had a levaya & has a matzayva!!!
Fine, I did not object, I was just merely stating something.  I am not crazy, I did not write shlita, but I think it's a much deeper philosophical issue which I refuse to discard.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2023, 01:24:53 PM »
I doubt that you are a Lubaviycher when a Lubavitcher talks about the Rebbe's,ZTL.ZY"A representaives he calls them shluchim not shlichim although both ways are correct you will never hear a Lubavitcher say Rebbe's shlichim he will only say shluchm

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2023, 01:41:20 PM »
I doubt that you are a Lubaviycher when a Lubavitcher talks about the Rebbe's,ZTL.ZY"A representaives he calls them shluchim not shlichim although both ways are correct you will never hear a Lubavitcher say Rebbe's shlichim he will only say shluchm
Ah, I see you are stuck with your no true scotsman logical fallacy and can't see past it.  Anyways, before you and the other "veterans" here can gang up on me, I'll just say yes, I am a Lubavitcher and always have been, and obviously I'm not going to try and prove it by posting personal information about myself, but I'm going to be taking a year's hiatus from this forum (but continuing my weekly donation) until things cool down and people forget me.  Cheers, gmar chasima tovah.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2023, 01:59:23 PM »
Gmar  chasima tova to you as well.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2023, 08:50:37 PM »
I am starting to think so when the vast majority of those who came to Israel are not Jews by any halachic standard & are the offspring of intermarriages or are just  the grandchildren of Jewish men or shiksas married to Jews & their Goyishe offspring or absolutely no Jewish relatives whatsoever !!! My last straw was Shabbat Rosh Hashana when these mamzerim were barbequing pork bratwurst from  packages I could clearly see from my terrace that were marked Pork King bratwurst!!! I am sick to my stomach that these damn half breeds who are not Jews are given citizenship once they step off the plane at Natbag when it took me 15 years plus NIS 40 Thousand in lawyer's fees which I had to beg & borrow while I am a Jew a real Jew to finally get aliyah & that real Jews like Chaim Ben Pesach & the late Rabbi Abraham Hecht,ZT"L could not even enter the country!!! Actually I have been complaining about the saturation of smeg ma infested uncircumcised chazzir fressing Xmas tree owning Russian Goyim for years & very few took me seriously!!! These people are as big of a threat to the Jewish character of the state as any Arab they too must go!!! I was sick & had trouble breathing for days from the horrible stench to the likes which I never smelled in my entire life!!!

בס''ד

The majority of immigrants from the former Soviet Union are Jews al pi halacha. At least 60% are halachically Jewish. There are at least one million real Jews from the Soviet Union in Israel today, baruch Hashem. These Jews have contributed tremendously to Israel's economy, being many if not most of the tech developers and business owners who have turned Israel into a technological powerhouse despite her small size. These Jews also saved Israel from the left because most of them are right-wing, and they created a right-wing majority among Israeli Jews.

Now the other Soviet immigrants who are not Jewish should be sent back. They have no right to be in Israel unless they have a Jewish father. If they have a Jewish father, they are not Jewish, but they have a strong connection to the Jewish people and are good candidates for real halachic conversion.

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2023, 03:16:27 AM »
The majority of those who came from the USSR are Jews, among them my parents.

There is a lot more intermarriage in the US than there was in the USSR, so it's amusing to see this pile of Sinat Chinam coming from you as an American (and your ancestors, like most Ashkenazi Jews in the US, most likely originally came to the US from Russia).

The non-Jews should go back home to Russia, though.
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2023, 10:19:13 AM »
The majority of those who came from the USSR are Jews, among them my parents.

There is a lot more intermarriage in the US than there was in the USSR, so it's amusing to see this pile of Sinat Chinam coming from you as an American (and your ancestors, like most Ashkenazi Jews in the US, most likely originally came to the US from Russia).

The non-Jews should go back home to Russia, though.
As a matter fact my grandparents came from Belarus,Ukraine & Moldova but I am pissed those who are not Jews get aliyah at Natbag & I had to  wait 15 years & spend a ton of money on a lawyer plus other Jews like Chaim can not even enter the country & the straw that broke the camel's back was my downstairs neighbor barbequing  pork bratwurst & the box said clearly Pork King Bratwurst on Shabbat Rosh Hashana I have a right to be mad & the neighbors other than the husband are not jews the wife is not a Jew & neither is the lesbian  daughter & grandson. I was sick for days from the horrible stench from the chazir & never smelled such a horrible smell in my life!!! My grandparents had names like Chaim,Riva,Baruch Shmuel & Rachel & ate kosher & did not have names like Arkaday,Gennady,Natasha & Svetlana & did not eat chazir on Shabbat Rosh Hashana or at all. I am not against real Jews I am against all the Goyim that came in with them!!!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2023, 10:27:24 AM »
בס''ד

The majority of immigrants from the former Soviet Union are Jews al pi halacha. At least 60% are halachically Jewish. There are at least one million real Jews from the Soviet Union in Israel today, baruch Hashem. These Jews have contributed tremendously to Israel's economy, being many if not most of the tech developers and business owners who have turned Israel into a technological powerhouse despite her small size. These Jews also saved Israel from the left because most of them are right-wing, and they created a right-wing majority among Israeli Jews.

Now the other Soviet immigrants who are not Jewish should be sent back. They have no right to be in Israel unless they have a Jewish father. If they have a Jewish father, they are not Jewish, but they have a strong connection to the Jewish people and are good candidates for real halachic conversion.
My neighbor who lives with her son,shiksa mother & Jewish father was turned down by the rabbanut & no reputable bet din on earth would do a giyur for lesbian  who dresses like a street walker & who had a kid from artificial insemination ,has a Xmas tree does not & will not keep shabbat,chagim or kashrut. This is what I am piseed off & the stench from the pork bratwurst that they barbequed on shabbat rosh hashana is the last straw!! And I saw the box from my terrace which clearly said Pork King bratwurst disgusting!!!