Author Topic: Israeli Air Force bombs Islamic university  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Israeli Air Force bombs Islamic university
« on: October 11, 2023, 09:52:14 PM »
It's a step in the right direction, but the reality is that they should bomb every place where Islam is taught or wherever people are indoctrinated with anti-Semitism.  In the Messianic age, they will probably be doing this to Harvard.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/israeli-air-force-obliterates-university-that-trained-hamas-terrorists

The Israeli Air Force (IAF) destroyed the Islamic University of Gaza — dropping bombs on what the Israeli military said was a training hub for engineers who helped carry out terrorist attacks.

The Israel Defense Force (IDF) confirmed the bombing, saying the university served as “an important center of political and military power” for Hamas and a “training institution for the development and production of weapons,” The Times of Israel reported.

IDF says it has bombed the Islamic University of Gaza, "which serves as a central training center for Hamas engineers." pic.twitter.com/cKu7jEzsNq

— Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian (@manniefabian) October 11, 2023

The Wall Street Journal and NBC News also reported on the bombing Wednesday morning with an accompanying video showing large plumes of smoke rising from where the terrorist university once stood. The bombing was part of Israel’s military response to the ongoing Palestinian terrorist attack that has killed more than 1,200 Israelis and wounded thousands more.

Israel said that approximately 1,500 Hamas terrorists have been found dead inside Israel, and the country’s military said that it had struck 2,294 Hamas targets in round-the-clock airstrikes.

The Hamas terrorists targeted some of the most vulnerable of Israel’s population. More than 250 people were brutally murdered by Hamas at a music festival while Palestinian terrorists in other parts of the country stormed Kibbutzes and executed entire families.

Hamas singled out women and children, abducting some, and raping and killing others. French journalist Margot Haddad confirmed reports of Hamas killing and beheading children and infants under 2 years old.

“That’s it, the information is out. It’s so macabre that no one wanted to reveal it until they had 100% confirmation. Infants and children under 2 years old were beheaded by Hamas in the Kibbutz of Kfar Aza. It is a horror, a massacre,” Haddad wrote. “For those asking for the source. [There] are multiple: Israeli army, internal intelligence service and atrocious images which reached me and which I was able to cross-check. But the best source remains this: courageous journalists from the foreign press who were able to see/agreed to see with their own eyes the bodies in Kfar Aza.”

The terrorists reportedly set homes on fire to force people out of their safe rooms where they were then gunned down by the Islamic terrorists.

“It’s not a war, it’s not a battlefield. It’s a massacre. You see the babies, the mother, the father, in their bedrooms, in their protection rooms, and how the terrorists killed them,” said IDF Major General Itai Veruv. “It’s something we used to imagine from our grandmothers, grandfathers in pogroms in Europe and other places.”
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israeli Air Force bombs Islamic university
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 12:12:39 PM »
I hope that the entire Muslim areas get wiped off the face of the Earth as quickly as possible.