Author Topic: The last week  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The last week
« on: October 14, 2023, 05:40:52 PM »
This last week has made me so incredibly sad and appalled and just absolutely horrified. That anyone in the modern age can be so evil as to kill so many innocent people and even rape and kill children and babies like that. And then for so many people to try to get angry with Israel after the fact for retaliation.

I strongly believe that anyone who says anything positive about Hamas at this point is not just an anti-Semite but just a demonic monstrous person through and through.

The world needs to stop pretending that "Palestinians" exist. They are Fakestinians. Every Hamas member and everyone who voted them in needs to be dead.

It's hard to feel sorry for the human shields Hamas is using (except the very youngest kids and babies) because most of the adults in the Gaza strip fully support their evil and even voted them in.

I just hope Israel has the guts to fully take over the Gaza strip this time and execute all Hamas members.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The last week
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 04:36:15 PM »
Very well said Rubystars. Perhaps the silver lining is that a lot more people in the west realize what a ticking time bomb they have with the so called muslim refugees and migrants.