Author Topic: Expect Oslo War II  (Read 3041 times)

admin

Expect Oslo War II
« on: October 14, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »
After the Camp David faggot convention failed in 2000 after Ehud Barach (Ehud Fled in Hebrew, as opposed to Ehud Barak, Ehud Lightning) wanted to give The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis half the country including Jerusalem, The Fagestinians started The Oslo War killing 1,500 Jews and destroying Joseph's Tomb and The Shalom Al Yisrael Synagogue in Jericho. Then Sharon gave them Gaza and now the whole process will start all over again after the Annapolis faggot convention will fail.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Expect Oslo War II
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 05:31:25 PM »
Ehud will get something coming to him if it is Gd's will.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 05:59:21 PM »
It is well known that the Annapolis plans will fail. In the middle of a war one does not propose peace, only after the war may one do so.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »
When will Jews learn? *sighs*  :(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 07:10:51 PM »
It is well known that the Annapolis plans will fail. In the middle of a war one does not propose peace, only after the war may one do so.

Even then, it is still prohibited to give away Jewish land.

Certainly. In the Mishnah Torah Perek vav it talks about making peace. It says "you shall not declare war without calling the enemy to peace." It doesn't say you make peace and then declare war, you just ask them if they want peace and if they do then you make peace. There would be no logic in making peace first and then declaring war.
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 07:26:54 PM »
Oslo War I hasn't even ended despite all the so-called "truces". Oslo War II would just mean the the war will go back to its original intenseness. The Arab Muslim Nazis will call it "The Third Intifada" because they think The Intifada is a generic term, even thought it refers to a one time event, the Arab Muslim Nazi rioting that lasted from 1987-1993 and which led to the Oslo surrender (Which I call the beginning of The Oslo Interim Period. This period lasted until the outbreak of The Oslo War in 2000.). At first, The Oslo War was called The Rosh Hashana Arab Assault which I thought was a battle in the ongoing Oslo War just like The Tunnel Riots in 1996 but it lasted long after Rosh Hashana so I adopted Arutz 7's terminology and called the new war The Oslo War and said The Rosh Hashana Arab Assault the opening battle of it and  changed the name of what existed before 2000 to The Oslo Interim Period.

Hillel Lieberman was murdered when the Arabs attacked Kever Yosef. He died trying to defend the tomb from the Arabs barbaric attacks.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 04:41:56 AM »

Even then, it is still prohibited to give away Jewish land.

Exactly someday A-rab nazi muslims will get smart and agree to this hudna; G-d forbid.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm