Author Topic: Three Year Old Bride in Afganistan  (Read 22047 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Three Year Old Bride in Afganistan
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2007, 10:03:10 AM »
You're a schmuck. And your still Black ,so sorry.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2007, 10:05:15 AM »
Go take a nap and dream of your faithful African American man[Theres a oxymoron for you!LOL}

Erica

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2007, 10:06:48 AM »
Judging for one sister!Go ask Gods forgiveness for that one then we will talk.Let all your hate of white men go.Pray about it!Talk to a preacher something, you really need help and as a fake [as you put it] Christian,Im still worried about you.
Do you realize how evil you are. I can't belive I'm shedding tears over this. You don't deserve them. You just basically told me, that I lied about being raped. Men like you are just like those who walk over those who are weak when they are begging for your help. I didn't expect a grown man to act this way but here you , Marzutra, and newman are. I was indeed raped and I wish I could take that memory and banish it from my head forever. You sat there and said that just because you have 50 female family members who weren't raped that I coudn't have been raped. I don't hate the white man. I don't hate you but you are just one of the most disgusting people I've ever been in contact with. And I hope that nothing like this happens to anyone in your family. I don't think you'll be asking them how they were dressed, how much make-up they were wearing, or any of the nonsense that Marzutra was saying draws a rapist to rape. This is why lots of women don't trust a lot of men. It has nothing to do with race, but everything to do with the fact little boys like  you still have some growing up to do. You may be a lot older than me, but you act as if you're 17. An imature little boy with nothing better to do than to taunt the girls. Only you didn't think you'd be going to battle with a grown woman though.

Erica

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2007, 10:08:56 AM »
You're a schmuck. And your still Black ,so sorry.
I love being black. I wake up every morning thanking God for my skin color, my hair texture, my family and the people who surround me who aren't black. But I feel sorry for you. YOu have no real life if you're sitting back telling me that I have an agenda as if I work for the FBI or something. YOu sound like Mel Gibson's character in "Conspiracy Theory"..paranoid. You have nothing I want.

Erica

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2007, 10:10:28 AM »
Go take a nap and dream of your faithful African American man[Theres a oxymoron for you!LOL}
And here's an oxymoron for you, MORON, a Christian white, you most certainly aren't. And there is nothing funny about that.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2007, 10:11:54 AM »
Darling your people and you made me! >:( :::D

Erica

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2007, 10:13:23 AM »
Darling your people and you made me! >:( :::D
No, your dad and your mom made you. Evil is what you've become.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2007, 10:16:05 AM »
No I think if you saw me you coukl not hold back.And ,you are right about one thing!!My growth stopped at the last beating I took off your races savvageries.YOUR crying  now but you had no mercy when I told you what blacks in only one case did to me.GO to hell! O0

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2007, 10:19:22 AM »
One negros evil, is one whiteman or womens hero.... :::DThank you all blacks, I love who I have become. :)Love ya

Erica

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2007, 10:28:29 AM »
No I think if you saw me you coukl not hold back.And ,you are right about one thing!!My growth stopped at the last beating I took off your races savvageries.YOUR crying  now but you had no mercy when I told you what blacks in only one case did to me.GO to hell! O0
I actually DID have mercy for your sorry arse. Even told you how sorry I was that it happened to you, nothing has changed only the little bit of respect I had for your sorry behind is gone now. It dosen't mean that what those evil blacks did to you was right and you deserved it, but you, today are a loser. See, at least I didn't tell you you were lying about being beat up by black people, idiot. Now YOU go to hell. 8;)

Erica

« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2007, 10:32:50 AM »
One negros evil, is one whiteman or womens hero.... :::DThank you all blacks, I love who I have become. :)Love ya
Yeah, now go and polish your horns, Satan. I have better things to do.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2007, 10:34:30 AM »
Ill, see you there ,From Heaven.What is your problem with white people?Why do you feel the need to come to our websites or any other websites and create havoc.AND by the way ,your old man could not stop from looking at my wife even in your church!LOL :::D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2007, 10:35:41 AM »
Ive seen your pictures and they aint to pretty! :'(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2007, 10:45:27 AM »
For instance I offered to meet you pm.To discuss things.You didn't because you want people to see how much of a victim you are.I make a sorry excuse of a racist.My dad is a mulatto from Italy.My daughter is BI racial and my mother is a Jew.Not the profile you prefer.But all those dumb white guys  you want a piece of ,are Busy working for there families and don't care one iota about you.Get over it and let the racism go.For you souls sake.
Love ,as you call me satan,the anti christ ect.NO! I just want the racist madness that you have brought here to STOP!
wayne jude

Erica

« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2007, 10:59:18 AM »
For instance I offered to meet you pm.To discuss things.You didn't because you want people to see how much of a victim you are.I make a sorry excuse of a racist.My dad is a mulatto from Italy.My daughter is BI racial and my mother is a Jew.Not the profile you prefer.But all those dumb white guys  you want a piece of ,are Busy working for there families and don't care one iota about you.Get over it and let the racism go.For you souls sake.
Love ,as you call me satan,the anti christ ect.NO! I just want the racist madness that you have brought here to STOP!
wayne jude
Find a post where I said I hate white people, nation. Find a post where I said that all white people should be hung. Find a post where I said that white people are the scum of the earth..and if you're smart you wouldn't use this as an example. I am not racist. I'm as cool now as I was when I came here in April of this year. The problem is that you and people like you keep holding up this mirror, looking into it, and calling it names. Yes, when you talk about me being a racist, you're really talking about yourself. You have nothing to stand on. Nothing. Everytime the devil gets called out, he snaps back with something semi-clever. "I saw your pictures and they're not 'to' pretty." Don't worry, Satan, I'm pretty enough for me. "Your husband was looking at my wife..." Well, he probably was...shaking his head wondering how she, as beautiful as she is, wound up with a loser like you.

You want to battle? I have a good couple of hours left here before Yacov deletes my account.

And another thing, I wasn't going to give you the benefit of getting me in PM. The last time you PM'ed me, you spoke about how UnAmerican I am, which I'm not. THEN you apologized for being evil towards me. This time if you're going to apologize to me or say anything, I'd rather you say it in front of the people you claim to respect. I'm sure they didnt' know you apologized to me for treating me the way you're treating me now. OOps..now they know. I am straight forward all of the time, I admit when I'm wrong, I apologize for it and I get over it because in the end, I'll be happy and proud that I stood for something by telling the truth,and admitting when I'm wrong.

You have no class.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2007, 11:10:12 AM »
The only racist standing here is you.And you know it.As for my apologies,despite your sick minds view.Im a Christian and I did not wish to hurt you but someone must stand up to racists like you out and about trying to start racist fires, and that is what I will do.Most whites fear you .YOU are Black and a little lady.I don't have fear of anyone but God.YOU are violent but violence has its limitations ,I  on the other hand have none.Go to Church and ask forgiveness for your sin of hatred and If you need a friend PM me. :(
wayne jude

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2007, 11:14:21 AM »
I really want to help. :)Don't let the cycle of hatred continue on to your son!Stop!Its OK We all love you!
wayne jude ;)For real!

Erica

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2007, 11:14:40 AM »
The only racist standing here is you.And you know it.As for my apologies,despite your sick minds view.Im a Christian and I did not wish to hurt you but someone must stand up to racists like you out and about trying to start racist fires, and that is what I will do.Most whites fear you .YOU are Black and a little lady.I don't have fear of anyone but G-d.YOU are violent but violence has its limitations ,I  on the other hand have none.Go to Church and ask forgiveness for your sin of hatred and If you need a friend PM me. :(
wayne jude
You'll never be a friend of mine.

Erica

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2007, 11:16:31 AM »
I really want to help. :)Don't let the cycle of hatred continue on to your son!Stop!Its OK We all love you!
wayne jude ;)For real!
I don't have any sons....and take your own advice.

kellymaureen

« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2007, 11:16:40 AM »
Sorry guys, but rape has nothing to do with sex, its all about power and violence, old women get raped, muslim women wearing bags get raped.  I dont condone women teasing men, but the majority of men know that they are doing that and walk away, a rapist is looking to show his power in particular over women.

Guys, also, Erica's husband is a man of honor, he is serving his country, he did not HAVE to do that, he chose to.  My brother had only great things to say about any of his fellow Marines, many of them were black, he regularly placed his life in their hands, they are loyal and are patriots and he trusted them fully, there was no "color" just fellow Marines... the only ones he would not trust no matter what were the couple of muslim ones, he wasnt sure where their loyalties lay, and in that split second there is to make a decision, will the muslim soldier shoot a fellow muslim to save the life of an infidel...he didnt want to find out, anhow its not an easy life, for him or for her or the children, he chose it, she supports him like any good wife would.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2007, 11:17:55 AM »
I want to be your friend.Lets let that happen.I know hurt ,but we must let that hurt go.
wayne

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2007, 11:20:16 AM »
And beside racism must stop so let it stop here!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2007, 05:09:07 PM »
And Marzutra, I agree with a portion of what you said about women respecting themselves. However, it dosen't matter when it comes to a rapist. Its ALL about power, not what the woman has on. What's going on in the brain of a rapist or a child molester when he sees children he wants to take advantage of? "OH, I love those Elmo Sneakers you have on?" Hell no. He's thinking of taking advantage of someone who can't defend themselves against him. Its the same with grown women. A woman could be walking down the street, stark naked , it STILL dosen't give a rapist the right to attack her.
That is insanity.  I am a male and would agree that rape in MOST, but NOT all cases, is a power issue.  Firstly comparing Elmo Sheakers to the skank dress Britney Spears had on showing her )!( to the world is incomparable....  I never said anything about "rights", although it would be a fabulous issue for some leftwing ACLU attorney to defend the rights of a "rapist" as per the female is only a property of the State and is to be shared by everybody....according to the Ultra-Left......but than again I am digressing from my point to which you totally missed....   
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 05:11:20 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »
The false pedophile prophet of islam, yimach shmo vezichro, married a six year old girl and raped her when she was nine. This afghan koskohol married a three year old toddler. Not sunna, but then again, you cannot put guidlines and restrictions on satanic barbaric savagery.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2007, 09:18:54 PM »
This topic got out of hand.The racist [in my view] Erika ,is not here to defend herself ,just to let you all know!