Author Topic: Hello from Germany aswell  (Read 12012 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Hello from Germany aswell
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 05:35:25 PM »
It's the Jews who had the right to choose if they want to be "Jews", "Polish Jews" or just "Poles".
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 05:40:18 PM »
First of all if you are Jew, then you aren't Polish, you are Jewish.  Unless you are mixed.  So don't claim to speak for Polish people unless you have at least some Polish blood, real Polish blood, as I do.

And this [censored] is telling me Poles didnt participate in the Holocaust.

Someone should stick a Jewish foot up your Polish butt and see what color that 'real Polish blood' is.

Punk. 

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 05:43:45 PM »
So what are you saying ? There were no Jewish Poles ?
Maybe through mixing or conversion, but as a whole, Jews and Poles are separate ethnic groups, and a dispora Jew remains a Jew.  This is in fact Key to Kahanist ideology, and to deny it is to promote the assimilation of Jews.

They didn't engineer the Holocaust, but they sure as hell took part in it.
But that is a moot point.  A slave follows the master, and having political power, Germans enslaved the Poles.

And the maltreatment, theft of Jewish property and assets, and killing of Jews continued even after the Nazis were defeated.
Obviously not on nearly the same scale...

Bet you think I'm not an American either--I'm a Jew--so I better not try to speak for the American people.
Americans are not an ethnic group, but Poles and Jews are ethnic groups.

And I say as a whole the Poles were complicit in the holocaust.
And you're wrong.

And I know the Chairman and leadership of JTF agrees with me.
If he does, then he is wrong too.

And this [censored] is telling me Poles didnt participate in the Holocaust.
This is my stance.  Poles when they controlled the country did not commit a holocuast, and when they didn't, were as innocent as Jews were.  You act as if Poland had the power to stop the holocaust and chose not to, but clearly, Poland did not have the power.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 06:00:50 PM by EagleEye »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »
The former pope,
john-paul 2,
was Polish.

As such,
he was not disturbed 
to SANCTIFY
NAZICARDINAL STEPINAC,
AN ORDINARY NAZICROAT,
from WWII NAZICROAT "STATE" "NDH",
THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE FOR
SERBS, GYPSIES AND JEWS.

:o

I remind everybody here, in JTF,
that the actual pope,
ratzinger,
was a hitlerjugend baboon.

>:(
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 06:00:52 PM »
"This is my stance.  Poles when they controlled the country did not commit a holocuast, and when they didn't, were as innocent as Jews were."

Yeah, and the Austrians, Lithuanians, and the majority of Germans were innocent too.

I got your number boy.

You and your 'real Polish blood'.

Innocent benign slaves of the Nazis.

Even after the war was over.

Clowns like you are the reason for 'stupid Pole' jokes.

Go away, moron.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 06:03:33 PM »
Germans controlled their own country (Germans and Austrians are two countries derived from one ethnic group), Poles did not.  You keep dancing arond this, but that is where your debate is weak.

I haven't researched the lithouanian role, but you can't judge an occupied country by the same standards that you judge a country that is ruled by its own people.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »
Hey, you've got the 'real polish blood' and I'm just a dumb Jew playing the pity card that has no idea what he's talking about or the right to speak about the innocent Poles.

Let's leave it at that.

I'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to convince me that what happened, didn't happen.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2007, 06:24:15 PM »
Good move.There is no reasoning with fools?Nor is there reasoning with the wicked.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2007, 06:30:30 PM »
Alright, but you need to understand this principle, political power roles out of the barrow of a gun, and the occupying and alien Germans had the gun.  Poles didn't have the army or political cohesion to resist after Germany took it over, and so whoever collaborated did so under a lot of foreign influence (and I don't agree that the majority collaborated).
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 06:32:04 PM by EagleEye »

Frodo

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2007, 06:34:02 PM »
First of all, thanks to all who could accept me !

a) the holocaust is the most dokumented mass extermination occured in the new time
    and the Germans have started it.

b) I'm not coming as a beggar. I see myself just as a mediator who is seeking for
    commonalities among all of us, to prepare us for our future -the past we can not change anymore
    but the future we have in our hand - our way of life, our habbits, our personal opinios as differnt as they
    might be, have  a Religios background and this is in danger - I remember you, we have one common enemy
    and this enemy doesn't care if you Jewish, Christian, American, Britsh, Serbian or whatever.
    Thru our ethnic divergences we are playing the enemy towards.
     ( I hope this was right and you understand what I mean)

c) @Husar, once again it's up to you.
    Tere is no more time for hate between us. I have some friends which are Serbians and they like to live
    here, why !
    I'm not interested in a thread "save Germany" it's absurd in front of the problems we (all) get in a
    couple of years.
    by the way before I'm  or my family coerced to become a muslim we live in the Philippines, there they know
    how to tread muslims !

d) I have a friend who lived with his family for 3 years in a kibbuz in Israel as a Christian and they were
    acceptet by everyone.

e) The same way I like Jewish and Israel I hate the sickness Islam.
    and every Jewish who wants to live in Germany ist for me upmost welcome.

God bless all of you.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2007, 07:20:15 PM »
Incorrect.  The Polish people never produced an indigenous regime which murdered Jews, only under foreign occupation did a small percentage of Poles (who were also victims) intervene.  Quit playing the pity card, no-one wants to hear it.

Lies.  The polish were even more evil than the Nazis.  My grandfather was from Poland and the stories he told  me would shock you. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

kellymaureen

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2007, 12:15:19 AM »
My grandfather was from Poland and the stories he told  me would shock you. 

I wonder if thats why my grandparents would never talk about their life there, its as though as soon as they arrived in the US, after getting out during the war, their life there ceased to exist.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2007, 06:34:08 AM »
First of all, thanks to all who could accept me !

a) the holocaust is the most dokumented mass extermination occured in the new time
    and the Germans have started it.

b) I'm not coming as a beggar. I see myself just as a mediator who is seeking for
    commonalities among all of us, to prepare us for our future -the past we can not change anymore
    but the future we have in our hand - our way of life, our habbits, our personal opinios as differnt as they
    might be, have  a Religios background and this is in danger - I remember you, we have one common enemy
    and this enemy doesn't care if you Jewish, Christian, American, Britsh, Serbian or whatever.
    Thru our ethnic divergences we are playing the enemy towards     ( I hope this was right and you understand what I mean)

c) @Husar, once again it's up to you.
    Tere is no more time for hate between us. I have some friends which are Serbians and they like to live
    here, why !
    I'm not interested in a thread "save Germany" it's absurd in front of the problems we (all) get in a
    couple of years.
    by the way before I'm  or my family coerced to become a muslim we live in the Philippines, there they know
    how to tread muslims !

d) I have a friend who lived with his family for 3 years in a kibbuz in Israel as a Christian and they were
    acceptet by everyone.

e) The same way I like Jewish and Israel I hate the sickness Islam.
    and every Jewish who wants to live in Germany ist for me upmost welcome.

G-d bless all of you.

Thanks Frodo, you too.  Just know that you are fully welcomed to JTF, we have another excellent German member Goldfasan so you are completely welcome here, you seem like the type of good person that we want here.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2007, 06:35:43 AM »
Shalom  :)
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2007, 12:14:30 PM »
And Ravi Kahane will surely appreciate a german kontributor to JTF...

:-X
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2007, 08:23:40 AM »
Obviously dead Poles aren't going to do much to resist the Germans, are they?  If Poles support the holocaust, after the war, they had the full power to keep it going.  Germans controlled the country, and yes, Poles as a whole had no political power over the situation.  First of all if you are Jew, then you aren't Polish, you are Jewish.  Unless you are mixed.  So don't claim to speak for Polish people unless you have at least some Polish blood, real Polish blood, as I do.

The fact remains that individual Jews led other Jews strait to the gas chambers.  But it would be absurd to say Jewish people as a whole engineered the holocuast, and its just as absurd to say Polish people had any say over what went on to Jews or Poles.

Actualy they didn't have this powers eneither; becouse after Yalta and Potsdam Poland was made comunists country by Soviet Army who liberated us from German nazis; after this there were years of bitter civil war between pro and anti comunist faction mayority of Jews left poland becoue their property like almost all private property was nationalised by communists some of them of jewish descent too; many Poles both christian and jewish were either forced to emigrate for politicall rasons or run away becouse they wanted the better wetern living; when civil war ended in early fifties when Poland was put under firmly control by Moscow. What matter is that in free and independend Poland after 1989 we have still between 10 000 to 30 00 of Polish Jews some of them get the highest govermntal posts like minister of foreign affairs Bronislaw Geremek vice minister Adam Rotfeld chef of public TV Bronislaw Wildstien naming a few; sinagogues and jewish intitutions standing unguarded and  unatacked; sadly you cannot say it about USA; which prooves that Americans must be all violent antisemites. ::)  And [censored] the muslims you cannot be kahanist if you support asimilation. the fact that your grandpa was Polish Jew don't make a Pole just like the fact my grandpa was Soviet Jewish communist don't make me a Russian.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Frodo

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2007, 04:43:57 PM »
Assuming, I had introduced my self as a dutch, french, swiss, japanese or whatever who lives
at the time in Germany, some people would wellcome me more ?? :(

greetings

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2007, 06:48:42 AM »
Assuming, I had introduced my self as a dutch, french, swiss, japanese or whatever who lives
at the time in Germany, some people would wellcome me more ?? :(

greetings

Yes exactly after what III Reich did in WWII you shud not be suprised; Jews especialy are comanded not to forgive and rest of us will not forget so easily either; it has nothing to do with you as person though. you were cleared to post here. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2007, 06:58:01 AM »
I agree with Ultra Requete.

O0

After what (!!!) germany did
in WWI, WWII and ex-yugoslav war,
"frodo", you should not be surprised.

::) ::) ::)

Jews and Serbs
REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE GERMAN UN-DEED.
We won't forget, neither forgive.

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Frodo

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2007, 04:25:05 PM »
i can understand and accept your statements, even though I have spoken
with some Serbs (in Germany) which have an other poin of view.

i'm not resposible for the atrocitis what happend in the past, but I'm
responsible that those things never occur.

However, I hope you agree that I defend my country against
a mad Musel invasion which want to vandalize my belive and my country.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2007, 07:35:54 AM »
Frodo, I will easier "accept" you,
by thinking you're a HOBBIT...

:)

So, go on...feel at home,
since JTF accepts you.

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Frodo

« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »
I wish I would have the RING in order
to destroy Sauron and his Orks (Islam)
to free middle Earth ( Western Civilisation)

:) ;)

maybe, we don't need any Ring
if we stay together.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2007, 08:17:10 PM »
And if you do not
stay close to
NAZICROATS...

8;)

(danke deutschland,
thanks germany)
by NAZICROATS.

Thus, they show the whole world
HOW they rely on germany
to have "their country" !!!

Without germany,
NAZICROATS ARE
NOTHING.

As for the RING, Frodo,
we Serbs and Jews
possess it.

islamOrks
are our enemies
for a (very) long time.

We know our foe.

8)

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc