7 (21.2%)
Married Gentile Man
4 (12.1%)
Single Gentile Woman
3 (9.1%)
Married Gentile Woman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your marital status?  (Read 14087 times)

raiseyourfist

Re: What is your marital status?
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 01:14:55 PM »
But seriously it is no laughing matter.. some of the best people i have ever met are here on this forum and i resent the fact that there are more people like me that are single...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 01:19:16 PM »
   Must be some reasons why..
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 01:23:06 PM »
seriously though i think if i had a woman in my life (has va halila) , G-d Forbid.. i probably would never have found JTF

Im sure you would have, because you wouldnt be with someone who didnt support this cause right, so instead it would have been you AND her here. ;)
Which is why there are so many single people, because none of us are willing to settle, and its difficult to find people who support the same causes we do and have the same convictions.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 01:35:21 PM »
no i would be with a girl regardless of her political views...

That doesn't really bother me.. it is the content of what she is like as person that matters to me, not her worldwide political standpoint..

I could be attracted to a liberalised girl just as much as a conservative lady as long as the loving nature of who they are as a person remains the same throughout the relationship... Political views should not get in the way of finding your one true love..

SOME OF MY VIEWS HERE ARE TOO EXTREME AND CONSERVATIVE FOR MOST PEOPLE HERE ANYWAY
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 01:39:35 PM by raiseyourfist »

kellymaureen

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »
RYF,

You would think so, but it really does get in the way.  Ive dated a very liberal man in the past, and it was I that was "too extreme" for him.  Most of the "cumbyah singing, 'cant we all just get along' islam appeasing people would not be with most of us here, we are definately in their views "extremists"....which is fine with me ;)

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 02:17:15 PM »
My suggestions for my single guy and girl friends here:  Don't mention politics and religion on the first few dates..get them to like you for you and then subtley talk about what pisses you off..and little by little explain to them what it is that you feel so that they understand and follow in your foot steps...Be SUBTLE.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 02:33:41 PM »
My suggestions for my single guy and girl friends here:  Don't mention politics and religion on the first few dates..get them to like you for you and then subtley talk about what pisses you off..and little by little explain to them what it is that you feel so that they understand and follow in your foot steps...Be SUBTLE.

You seem to know what's going on with this dating dilemma... what's your marital situation?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 02:35:48 PM »

You seem to know what's going on with this dating dilemma... what's your marital situation?

I'm a single Jew...

I generally don't have problems dating most girls...i'm at a point that i'm a little bit picky...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

raiseyourfist

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »
RYF,

You would think so, but it really does get in the way.  Ive dated a very liberal man in the past, and it was I that was "too extreme" for him.  Most of the "cumbyah singing, 'cant we all just get along' islam appeasing people would not be with most of us here, we are definately in their views "extremists"....which is fine with me ;)

I can't afford to be picky.. ive gone in lunging for any woman i could find and ive come up to surface with nothing in my hand but a "moral defeat"

I cannot afford to pick and choose i just need to get whatever i can while i can...

As David Brent said in the office... "im not shopping for a relationship, if i see a bargain i know ive got the money... thats a metaphor, i would never pay for it"

LOL the English verison of the office is so funny

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/

kellymaureen

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 05:06:40 PM »
Yes the office is hilarious!

No one should have to settle, the right girl for you is out there, its only a matter of time before you find her, or she finds you, you are worth far more than just settling......youre very young, lots of time. :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 05:55:17 PM »
I never thought of myself as a stud,but you guys need some help.I mean I don't get it .do you men ever get out of the house?Go to school or something.I would depressed too.Im not making fun,Im being serious,unless its your calling or you choose loneliness,NO ONE should be alone.Let older men court you in such things .They have the experience that could help! O0

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2007, 01:04:19 AM »

I do have some female friends here without boyfriends..
  I wonder why so many men on this forum without girlfriends..

We're not idiots, we have strong beliefs and we stand for what we believe in. Those values aren't left in many people nowadays, so we're out of touch with mainstream thinking.. and it makes it difficult to find our own kind, let alone a significant other. Aside from that, I think most of the younger guys on this forum are shy  :-[