Author Topic: Blacks are Genetically Inferior - Watson told the truth  (Read 15142 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Blacks are Genetically Inferior - Watson told the truth
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2007, 04:55:08 PM »
saying that africans or anyone else is genetically inferior is blindness!!!

That was tooooo funny, dannycookie.

Thank you.

I needed a chuckle.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ellie

• New JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2007, 07:47:58 PM »
I'm not that sure about the whole genetically inferior argument in relation to the whole Negro race that people keep banging on about.

Some are, some are not, is my verdict on the subject. 

If they are being continually told they are inferior as a race, effectively all of the intellectual and academic benefits their kind has accrued from being domicile in the white West since the days of slavery and more recently as students and immigrants from the African continent, will have been a total waste of time.

They must be made to prove their worth with no further assistance and propping up from their long time benefactors whether Jew or Gentile.  Let's face it, unless they are fully put to the test in that regard neither them nor the host/s that sustain them, will ever break free of the self-inflicted chains that bind one to the other.

The question is, does the Negro race forever want to remain a parasitic race, knowing what eventually happens to parasites? 

It's up to them to prove the world right or wrong on that score!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2007, 08:18:44 PM »
I explained to my Bi racial Daughter [half African]She must try harder than Whites and her Brother and white sisters, to be taken seriously.She listened and she is now is my Strait A student!And very studious. ;)

I got that advice off TV .Some Black person gave that advice to their Child.