Author Topic: Jews singled out for extra security checks at UK airport  (Read 403 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Jews singled out for extra security checks at UK airport
« on: June 12, 2024, 08:17:25 PM »
Passengers from Israel were walking through the terminal along with passengers from Qatar (the country that hosts Hamas commanders), and which group do the British Edomites decide to subject to extra customs checks?

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-805910

Israeli arrivals singled out due to Israeli flag in luggage at Heathrow Airport, legal group claims
According to UK Lawyers for Israel, everyone on the flight, including the children, was required to undergo additional customs checks.
By YUVAL BARNEA
JUNE 12, 2024 01:33

Passengers on an El Al flight from Ben-Gurion to Heathrow Airport in London on Monday were asked to undergo extra customs checks after a customs official discovered one of the passengers had an Israeli flag, according to UK Lawyers for Israel (UKLFI).

According to a letter by UKLFI, there was nothing unusual before arriving at customs, when at around 10:30 p.m. the passengers reached the customs border and entered the "Nothing to Declare" channel.

Customs officers @HeathrowAirport selected all incoming passengers from El Al flight last night after seeing Israeli flag on suitcase & directed them to room on left where their bags were scanned. No other passengers selected for this treatment at the time. @UKLFI writing to… pic.twitter.com/tlfqwmhrwJ

— UK Lawyers For Israel (@UKLFI) June 11, 2024

The letter quotes one of the passengers' descriptions of the event: "We were walking through the exit when a customs official appeared and asked a man in front of me what he had on his suitcase. The man replied, an Israeli flag. Immediately, the customs official started shouting, ‘Everyone on the Israeli flight, go to the room on the left.’ One traveller said, "Why us? We are walking through with passengers coming off a flight from Doha."

The letter continued stating "The official didn’t reply. Another traveller said, ‘We are Jewish, why are you doing this to us?’ The official said, ‘I am a customs officer and I can do whatever I want."

According to the letter, everyone on the flight, including the children, was required to undergo additional customs checks.

UKFLI has called on Heathrow to investigate the incident.

Not the first incident
This is not the first incident in which passengers from Israel were singled out due to their nationality.

In March, two survivors of the Nova Music Festival were detained by UK Border Force Officers at Manchester Airport; they were told they were detained because "they had to make sure that you are not going to do what you are doing in Gaza over there."

Manchester Airport Group told the Jerusalem Post that although Border Force were not employees of the airport they would raise it with the home office.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jews singled out for extra security checks at UK airport
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 07:33:03 AM »
Every delay is for the best. They will miss the plane that will get hijacked by a Muslim who was not screened extra.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2024, 07:18:24 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Sensible, well taken points made.
  Still we cannot nevertheless in a
  ‘million years,’ believe that the British
  Nazified pigs are “coming from a good
  place” when it comes to this!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2024, 09:04:20 AM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Sensible, well taken points made.
  Still we cannot nevertheless in a
  ‘million years,’ believe that the British
  Nazified pigs are “coming from a good
  place” when it comes to this!

Just so!!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years