Author Topic: Biden acted like a dear in the headlights at the debate.  (Read 954 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Biden acted like a dear in the headlights at the debate.
« on: June 28, 2024, 12:34:03 AM »
He appeared senile, tired, with long pauses, and unintelligible,  drifting into sleepiness frequently.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 07:03:40 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Biden acted like a dear in the headlights at the debate.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 03:12:19 AM »
All the Democrats who cover for him now completely exposed for their bold lies.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2024, 01:13:20 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

The difference is that deer would have
  probably been more alert, coherent and
  “vigilant.” The whole thing was less than
  endearing!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2024, 01:49:55 PM »
I was so happy to see Trump tone himself down a bit and just let people watch as Biden fell apart in front of them.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2024, 03:24:32 PM »
The new thing the left says is that trump lied all night. Like biden didn't lie?...no soldiers killed during his administration??? What a crock
Note when asked if he wants a" Palestinian state" Trump did not say yes.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024, 04:56:21 PM »
After Trump pointed out how Biden allows criminals to cross our border who murder people and rape women, Biden really opened my eyes to the true threat of women being raped by their in-laws, spouses, brothers and sisters.  How can we have the audacity to secure the border when women are being raped by their own sisters?
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 07:29:22 PM »
The new thing the left says is that trump lied all night. Like biden didn't lie?...no soldiers killed during his administration??? What a crock
Note when asked if he wants a" Palestinian state" Trump did not say yes.

I noticed that too! I think he realizes what a disaster it would be and in spite of what some people on this forum think, I believe he's a friend to Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2024, 07:30:19 PM »
After Trump pointed out how Biden allows criminals to cross our border who murder people and rape women, Biden really opened my eyes to the true threat of women being raped by their in-laws, spouses, brothers and sisters.  How can we have the audacity to secure the border when women are being raped by their own sisters?

Apparently sisters are getting their own sisters pregnant and therefore needing abortions. Granted the left believes women can have penises now.