Author Topic: Yeretz Yizrael  (Read 2147 times)

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
Yeretz Yizrael
« on: October 18, 2007, 03:53:58 PM »
Peple please look at the quote that was done by Mills Quote

"There is no such country [as Eretz Yisrael]! 'Eretz Yisrael' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Eretz Yisrael in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, a local Arab leader, to the Peel Commission, 1937

Just want to clearify with you is that a self hating jew?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 06:09:11 PM by Eugene »
8-) shalom

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
Re: Yeretz Yizrael
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 05:19:48 PM »
People write palestine through the dot p.alestine or it will be changed to Yeretz Yizrael hey Mills sorry if i was worng about self hating jew. I am locking this vote and disregard the above quote it 's wrong.
8-) shalom

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 05:24:10 PM »
Peple please look at the quote that was done by Mills Quote

"There is no such country [as Eretz Yisrael]! 'Eretz Yisrael' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Eretz Yisrael in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, a local Arab leader, to the Peel Commission, 1937

Just want to clearify with you is that a self hating jew?

WRONG QUOTE
8-) shalom

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 06:13:39 PM »
This does not make me happy! EUGENE!
Everyone here knows what I meant, what is your problem. YOU are the one who agrees with my MISquote, you wrote "Your'e right there was no such thing as Eretz Israel" I can write it down here too for people to see.
PEOPLE,my quote was an accident, I meant P.alestine NOT Eretz Israel. I had no idea that P.alestine would turn into Eretz Israel just like pa.lestinains turns into PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi.
Eugene, never EVER call me a self-hating Jew, first off I CHOSE Judaism as my religion,second YOU dont know me at all, but those on JTF DO!
Dont start things with me please.

Hey Girl Chill I will ask to remove this topic And I M not starting nothing with anybody ok.Just wait please it will be removed
8-) shalom