Author Topic: Treif KFC To Open In Pre-1967 Israel  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Treif KFC To Open In Pre-1967 Israel
« on: February 14, 2020, 01:04:58 AM »
They already exist in the fakestinian authority. But the Israeli ones closed. Now they are going to open treif ones. What's the point? The point of KFC in Israel is so you can eat at a kosher one. There are treif ones all around the World. They might as well have opened it in a slum in South Tel Aviv, UMM HMM!

They should open at least one kosher one in Jerusalem to cater to Jewish tourists. The morons are stupid to think kosher makes it more expensive. Other restaurants do it just fine.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/kfc-returning-to-israel-this-month-but-not-the-kosher-version

They act like they had to make a special recipe for kosher in 2009 but the whole thing was already kosher in the kosher branches.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Treif KFC To Open In Pre-1967 Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 07:59:38 AM »
I think they marinade the chicken in buttermilk in order to make it more tender.

An old Turk who has a restaurant told me this once. He is doing this too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 01:02:44 PM »
They said they developed a non-dairy version but there was a kosher one in Jerusalem since the 1990's. Maybe they tried another non-dairy version for all the branches later on.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2024, 03:25:44 AM »
They claim that self-hating Israelis liked the dairy version better which is why it went out of business even though the kosher one in Jerusalem was doing fine.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2024, 12:01:22 AM »
The Israeli ones were kosher & Mehadrin but for some reason were not doing well closed,having said that Pizza Hut which is owned by the same company s doing very well here.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2024, 11:31:36 AM »
There were a few Mehadrin ones but then they started to transition to non-dairy coating in the ones in places like Tel Aviv that were open on Shabbat and the self-hating Jews didn't like the non-dairy taste. Kosher keeping Jews wouldn't go to those branches without a hashgacha.

The new "KFC Israel" first opened in Arab towns but later reopened in areas inhabited by self-hating Jews and have more branches than before they closed.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2024, 04:38:36 AM »
There were a few Mehadrin ones but then they started to transition to non-dairy coating in the ones in places like Tel Aviv that were open on Shabbat and the self-hating Jews didn't like the non-dairy taste. Kosher keeping Jews wouldn't go to those branches without a hashgacha.

The new "KFC Israel" first opened in Arab towns but later reopened in areas inhabited by self-hating Jews and have more branches than before they closed.
The only one I went to was in Malcha Mall in Jerusalem which was Mehadrin & has since closed but Pizza Hut which they also own is still open. Obviously I am strictly kosher so I would not enter a restaurant with no hashgacha

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2024, 02:47:21 PM »
The only one I went to was in Malcha Mall in Jerusalem which was Mehadrin & has since closed but Pizza Hut which they also own is still open. Obviously I am strictly kosher so I would not enter a restaurant with no hashgacha

I also went to that one. There used to be one near Ben Yehuda Street at the corner of King George and Ben Hillel Streets. I first went there in 1999 and then it closed a few years later due to the bombings in the beginning of the Oslo War. I think it closed around 2003. I would go there a lot when I when I was at Hebrew University from 2001-2002. That was the same time as the Sbarro bombing down the street at King Geroge and Jaffa Streets. The one in Mevaseret Tzion at Kinyon Harel was still open and then they moved it to Kinyon Malcha. I was last there in 2007. There was a glass divider between KFC and Pizza Hut. KFC closed and Pizza Hut moved upstairs. The only other kohser one at the time was in Rechovot. I tried to go there in 2011 but I found out it closed and that they left the country (I think the fakestinian branches opened later.).

I blame the self-hating Jews in Tel Aviv for destroying KFC Israel. Just because the faggots in Tel Aviv don't like non-dairy chicken, they had to mess it up for everyone else. They didn't just mess it up for Israeli Jews but for Jews everywhere. One of the highlights of trips to Israel is going to fast food chains that you can't go to in other countries. The fags in charge just want to make money rather than to fill a need. Why can't the Tel Aviv fags just go to Europe and eat it while they are there?

Burger King also closed because of Burger King Israel bought Burger Ranch and they said Israelis like Burge Ranch better so they turned them all into Burger Ranch. Luckily when it came back, they made kosher ones. But it's not in Jerusalem so you have to stop in Tel Aviv on the way or way back from Jerusalem but luckily you don't have to roam the streets of that zoo because an escalator from Tel Aviv HaShalom Train Station goes directly over the highway into the Azreieli Center. They said Israelis preferred Osem ketchup to Heins which is why they claimed Israelis like Burger Ranch better.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2024, 04:18:41 PM »

I also went to that one. There used to be one near Ben Yehuda Street at the corner of King George and Ben Hillel Streets. I first went there in 1999 and then it closed a few years later due to the bombings in the beginning of the Oslo War. I think it closed around 2003. I would go there a lot when I when I was at Hebrew University from 2001-2002. That was the same time as the Sbarro bombing down the street at King Geroge and Jaffa Streets. The one in Mevaseret Tzion at Kinyon Harel was still open and then they moved it to Kinyon Malcha. I was last there in 2007. There was a glass divider between KFC and Pizza Hut. KFC closed and Pizza Hut moved upstairs. The only other kohser one at the time was in Rechovot. I tried to go there in 2011 but I found out it closed and that they left the country (I think the fakestinian branches opened later.).  I actually didn't taste much of a difference between Burger King & Burger Ranch but here in Afula where I moved 2 years ago we only have McDoanle's

I blame the self-hating Jews in Tel Aviv for destroying KFC Israel. Just because the faggots in Tel Aviv don't like non-dairy chicken, they had to mess it up for everyone else. They didn't just mess it up for Israeli Jews but for Jews everywhere. One of the highlights of trips to Israel is going to fast food chains that you can't go to in other countries. The fags in charge just want to make money rather than to fill a need. Why can't the Tel Aviv fags just go to Europe and eat it while they are there?

Burger King also closed because of Burger King Israel bought Burger Ranch and they said Israelis like Burge Ranch better so they turned them all into Burger Ranch. Luckily when it came back, they made kosher ones. But it's not in Jerusalem so you have to stop in Tel Aviv on the way or way back from Jerusalem but luckily you don't have to roam the streets of that zoo because an escalator from Tel Aviv HaShalom Train Station goes directly over the highway into the Azreieli Center. They said Israelis preferred Osem ketchup to Heins which is why they claimed Israelis like Burger Ranch better.
I didn't see much of a difference in taste between Burger King & Burger Ranch & as far as the Ketchup I have been boycotting Heinz because of the Kerry family's connection I moved to Afula 2 years ago & up here I see only McDonald's  which have 2 branches one kosher one not as well as Captain Burger & Burger's Bar I haven't seen Burger Ranch in Afula but there may be one that I have not discoveed

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2024, 11:52:32 PM »
So do you boycott Burger King because of Heinz?

Burger King is not Mehadrin so I thought you might not eat there anyway.