Author Topic: No Comment From Chaim  (Read 905 times)

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
No Comment From Chaim
« on: July 15, 2024, 12:02:10 PM »
No comment yet from Chaim on the attempted assignation attempt of Donald Trump.  His silence is deafening.

Offline Betar

• Junior JTFer
Re: No Comment From Chaim
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2024, 12:48:32 AM »
That they want to get rid of him is a fact but a gunman shooting 8 times and misses 8 times is odd

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2024, 11:27:41 PM »
No comment yet from Chaim on the attempted assignation attempt of Donald Trump.  His silence is deafening.

Seriously?

He does a weekly English program discussing current events. You don’t think he’s going to mention this on tomorrow’s broadcast? This is a disappointing thread.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2024, 10:53:20 AM »
patience.  give him time.
how about your opinions?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2024, 01:33:58 PM »
My opinion? I  thoroughly condemn it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2024, 06:10:08 PM »
I was very upset when I saw that and it made me feel really shaken up for a few days. I was of course grateful that God didn't allow DJT to be killed. I really believe what Donald says when he says they're not just after him, they're after us, and he's in the way. He took a bullet for the USA. He doesn't have to be running right now. He could be on a nice beach, a fancy hotel, or just hanging out at Mar a Lago with his hot wife. He is running for president out of love of the USA and facing all the bogus legal challenges and even the attempt on his life for us. We need more patriotic candidates like him willing to risk their reputations, freedom, and life for their country.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2024, 07:52:49 AM »
I was very upset when I saw that and it made me feel really shaken up for a few days. I was of course grateful that God didn't allow DJT to be killed. I really believe what Donald says when he says they're not just after him, they're after us, and he's in the way. He took a bullet for the USA. He doesn't have to be running right now. He could be on a nice beach, a fancy hotel, or just hanging out at Mar a Lago with his hot wife. He is running for president out of love of the USA and facing all the bogus legal challenges and even the attempt on his life for us. We need more patriotic candidates like him willing to risk their reputations, freedom, and life for their country.
Great Post!!!

My family and I were also quite upset with the attempt made on President Trumps life... The fact that he survived with minor injury is a blessing, but it shows just what this man is facing going forward... Sometimes I say to myself that a good part of the American people deserve the past poor leadership they have received over the years.. Trumps time in office was one of the most productive presidencies I can remember in my not so short lifetime... He had the American economy moving along after years of stagnation... He also kept his word on many campaign promises despite high opposition and stumbling blocks, something politicians rarely do..  Trump really did not need any of this... He has lost time and a great deal of money that could have been better spent in many better ways... People can believe there are better candidates that should be running for president who would do this that and the other better than Trump... Problem is once they get into office the most times get Biden syndrome and don't carry through.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years