Author Topic: Camel Toe Harris reportedly picks Tim Walz as VP  (Read 727 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Re: Camel Toe Harris reportedly picks Tim Walz as VP
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 01:22:00 PM »
He's the one who let BLM take over Minneapolis during the George Floyd riots, which is the blueprint (or should I say blackprint) for America under Commie'le Harris.  Also, she didn't pick a Jew because that would not be in line with the Hamas charter, which is considered sacred to your average Democrat.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 04:55:49 PM »
There was no way that Harris will pick a Jew (even though he's a self-hating Jew) to be her choice as VP.  The reason is that she's an anti-semite. 

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2024, 09:13:41 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

With Tim,“Yimach Shemo,” the rotten Demonrat
  nominee thinks she will Walz (Waltz) through the
  election becoming the President G-d forbid.
  She could not care less about her anti-Semitic
  running mate.