Author Topic: The Average Jew And The J.T.F.  (Read 2695 times)

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
The Average Jew And The J.T.F.
« on: October 11, 2007, 11:20:17 AM »

It does seem that there are a lot of left-wing Jews out there.
Even the Jewish Task Force is mostly made out of non-Jewish members.

So I ask...  What does the average Jew think about the JTF?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The Average Jew And The J.T.F.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 11:47:43 AM »
Probably not much
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 11:52:03 AM »
The average Jew? They probably don't even know about JTF but when Rabbi Kahane was alive he wasn't to popular among the majority of Jews. He was very popular among the Torah true Jews and many Sephardic Jews, who lived under Arab rule and know exactly who the Arab is.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 12:30:55 PM »
Yet most of the member on this board are non-Jews?

So what are Non-Jews supposed to make of Jews?

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 01:01:21 PM »
Yet most of the member on this board are non-Jews?

So what are Non-Jews supposed to make of Jews?

The majority of our members are non-Jews because America is 98.5% non-Jewish and only 1.5% Jewish. There are only 5 million Jews living among more than 300 million Americans.

When Chaim does videos and speaks about American issues, and then invites all rightwingers to join, obviously more Gentiles will join than Jews because of simple mathematics: American Gentiles outnumber American Jews by a 60 to 1 margin. Despite that, about 40% of our members are Jewish.

Now in Israel, we also have over 800 registered members on the Hebrew forum and there 99% of the members are Jewish.

In Israel, most Jews are right-wing. Even leftist polls show a majority of Israeli Jews want to remove the Arabs, deny them the ability to vote or to serve in political office and so on. Israeli Jews are more right-wing than white American Gentiles. Do you think most American white Gentiles would tell pollsters that they want to remove blacks from the U.S.? Or deny blacks the ability to vote or serve in political office? I bet only 5% of American whites would dare to say something like that. But in Israel, most Jews say it even though it's illegal to say it under Israel's Bolshevik "anti-racism" laws.

Now American Jews are not at all like Israeli Jews. American Jews don't know what it's like being surrounded by 500 million Arab Muslim Nazi beasts. Most American Jews are left-wing on racial issues, but then again, so are most white Gentiles.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 03:15:51 PM »
I say this as a Jew and say this with pain. The average Jew detests Kahane (I have brought it up with my friends) and cares very little about Israel. They view themselves as Americans or Human beings (rejecting Judaism)  and are generally to the far left.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 06:24:29 PM »
Jsullivan great post. I hate the fact that its allways the Jew who is bashed on all sides, leftists say that Jews are too right-wing and racists, some on the right say the opposite, when are people going to realiser the fact that Jews are a small minority who dont have all the power and arent the source of all problems in the world (on the plain human scale/ rational).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 06:26:07 PM »
Jsullivan great post. I hate the fact that its allways the Jew who is bashed on all sides, leftists say that Jews are too right-wing and racists, some on the right say the opposite, when are people going to realiser the fact that Jews are a small minority who dont have all the power and arent the source of all problems in the world (on the plain human scale/ rational).
According to the Rabbi's we will always be hated, and they give the explanation that it is law, Esau hates Jacob.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 07:29:27 PM »

The average Jew, the average Christian are what they are, average.
Here we have above average people. People that care. People that want too make a difference. Average people could care less about the world, they are wrapped up in their own little world.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 07:33:36 PM »

Here we have above average people. People that care. People that want too make a difference. Average people could care less about the world, they are wrapped up in their own little world.

What is an average Jew? On one end of the spectrum you have Hasids all the way to the other end where you have self-hating secularist liberals. Somewhere in between the two?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 08:04:49 PM »
According to the Rabbi's we will always be hated, and they give the explanation that it is law, Esau hates Jacob.
your serbian brothers will never hate you....
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 08:10:55 PM »

What is an average Jew? On one end of the spectrum you have Hasids all the way to the other end where you have self-hating secularist liberals. Somewhere in between the two?

Good point, it reminded me of what my Rabbi said- something takin from the Torah of where G-d tells Abraham that his descendents will be like the stars in the sky and the sand on the earth. Some show it to be the # of decendents and say in the future or over all throughout history their will be many Jews, but my Rabbi says that their is not mention of it being physical descendents in #'s wise, but about the greatness of lowliness of Jews, Jews can be like the stars in the sky if we strive for the best, we have the inner strenth and we can reach great greatness or like the sand on the earth where some can reach lowness and on top of that have everyone step on them like sand.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 11:20:00 PM »
The reason Jews are bashed on both side is that people expect them to be more conservative than they are.  Let's face it, Judaism is a religion based on blood.  People see this and are surprised to see so many Jews in anti-racist organizations.  But the truth is that the majority of Jewish decended people are self-hating Jews.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 04:10:25 PM »
I was quite an average Jew until my heroic cousin died in the 2nd Lebanon War.

Then it all started to make sense: The Failed Oslo Accords, the 2nd Intifada and the Second Lebanon War..... all were a result of the price we paid for trying to make peace with animals who are hell bent in our destruction.

I think the J.T.F member is more aware
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 04:21:54 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 04:28:51 PM »
The reason Jews are bashed on both side is that people expect them to be more conservative than they are.  Let's face it, Judaism is a religion based on blood.  People see this and are surprised to see so many Jews in anti-racist organizations.  But the truth is that the majority of Jewish decended people are self-hating Jews.

::) , lets bash the Jews for all of the worlds problems. Lets face it, people hate Jews becuase they just do, like you they try to find different excuses to do so. Jews are right wing- Jews are left wing. Jews dont fight enough- Jews are fighting too much. These are all sick excuses to justify the deep down hatred and Jealousy different people have.