Poll

Do you think we should have a dating advice section for JTF?

Yes, it's kosher. We need to do the mitzvah of "Pru U'Revu".
14 (58.3%)
No, it's not kosher.
2 (8.3%)
No, I can multiply by binary fission because I'm part Ameoba.
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: A lot of single people here  (Read 34797 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A lot of single people here
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 12:22:46 AM »
I have been single now for many years......... :'(

And I even know how to cook...... :laugh: and sew..... :::D

I am tired of cooking and I cannot even sow a button on a shirt, you are welcome at my house  :dance:

Well if you had a black hat like the person rejoicing there(the dancing chassid you used to represent your joy), or were even a bit religious, you'd have asked if she was jewish first!

And if you were more decent you'd have asked if she didn't mind cooking! Or worse, cooking for you!

Some people can cook but are tired of it and don't like it!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 01:03:03 AM »

I am tired of cooking and I cannot even sow a button on a shirt, you are welcome at my house  :dance:

Well if you had a black hat like the person rejoicing there(the dancing chassid you used to represent your joy), or were even a bit religious, you'd have asked if she was jewish first!

And if you were more decent you'd have asked if she didn't mind cooking! Or worse, cooking for you!

Oh my, do I detect some animosity?.. I never claimed to be very religious, Chassidic or any of what you said.  First of all, her name is Hannah, which is a common  name for Jewish ladies and this is a JTF website and "Jewish Dating" section.  So, if she is a gentile woman named Hannah, posting in a "Jewish dating" section, then I guess she fooled me.  Second, if she cooked for me and is Jewish, I would think she would cook only Kosher food.  If you don't like people using dancing Chassids to represent joy, than perhaps you can advocate removing them from the smiley choices.   Oh yes, finally, I was joking!   Geez.. take it easy, pal! 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2008, 01:03:59 AM »

Oh my, do I detect some animosity?.. I never claimed to be very religious, Chassidic or any of what you said.  First of all, her name is Hannah, which is a common  name for Jewish ladies and this is a JTF website and "Jewish Dating" section.  So, if she is a gentile woman named Hannah, posting in a "Jewish dating" section, then I guess she fooled me.  Second, if she cooked for me and is Jewish, I would think she would cook only Kosher food.  If you don't like people using dancing Chassids to represent joy, why give people the option to use then.   Oh yes, finally, I was joking!   Geez.. take it easy, pal! 

you're right

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008, 01:08:56 AM »

Oh my, do I detect some animosity?.. I never claimed to be very religious, Chassidic or any of what you said.  First of all, her name is Hannah, which is a common  name for Jewish ladies and this is a JTF website and "Jewish Dating" section.  So, if she is a gentile woman named Hannah, posting in a "Jewish dating" section, then I guess she fooled me.  Second, if she cooked for me and is Jewish, I would think she would cook only Kosher food.  If you don't like people using dancing Chassids to represent joy, why give people the option to use then.   Oh yes, finally, I was joking!   Geez.. take it easy, pal! 

you're right

Ohhh nooo, I did not mean to start a war on here..... :laugh:

I was not born Jewish, I was raised "Christiain" although I don't really like that word....and I have been told by at least one Orthodox friend of mine I have a Jewish soul, so I don't know if this helps or not....

I did not mean to fool anyone.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2008, 01:21:37 AM »
<snip>
Ohhh nooo, I did not mean to start a war on here..... :laugh:

I was not born Jewish, I was raised "Christiain" although I don't really like that word....and I have been told by at least one Orthodox friend of mine I have a Jewish soul, so I don't know if this helps or not....

I did not mean to fool anyone.....

No problem, this guy's new here, he's not familiar with JTF!  no harm done, no wars initiated.

of course, somebody is only jewish if they are born jewish or converted, (conversion would would mean believing judaism, and being a comitted jew, the latter is very hard.  Some , perhaps with a kabbalistic interest, would say that conversion would confirm a jewish soul)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2008, 01:28:53 AM »
yes....

I think I should go back into my cave now........ :-[

:::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008, 01:55:15 AM »
yes....

There is a cave next-door called  "Righteous Gentile Dating". 

No confusion there!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008, 10:45:56 AM »
yes....

There is a cave next-door called  "Righteous Gentile Dating". 

No confusion there!

Well, Im blonde, I have somewhat of an excuse.... :laugh:

I don't seem to do the dating thing, anyway........

Basically I was trying to be funny.....

and I ended up on the wrong thread........ :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 12:42:55 PM »
I think we should have a little icon next to our avatar that displays whether we are Christian or Jewish. I would be terribly embarrassed if any Jewish women were to hit up on me.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008, 01:27:35 PM »
Did you happen to see the new thread I started called "Dating Do's and Don't?"  :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2008, 01:18:53 AM »
I think we should have a little icon next to our avatar that displays whether we are Christian or Jewish. I would be terribly embarrassed if any Jewish women were to hit up on me.

no man woman or pig, would hit on you that (pig) avatar!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 08:10:01 AM »

I would have to agree. I have a body that only a wife could love.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 08:11:24 AM »

I would have to agree. I have a body that only a wife could love.

I'm saying that judging by your avatar, you have a face that even a pig would run from!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2008, 10:31:20 AM »
What is this? Pick on the gentile pigs day???  That is a spotless complexion and a beautiful shade of pink. I blowtorch the hair off my body every day.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2008, 10:58:26 AM »
What is this? Pick on the gentile pigs day???  That is a spotless complexion and a beautiful shade of pink. I blowtorch the hair off my body every day.

There's nothing worse than a pig that takes care of themselves,

it's like Roseanne Barr making a big effort, covering herself in makeup and lipstick and dressing in skimpy clothing.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2008, 03:04:46 PM »

it's like Roseanne Barr making a big effort, covering herself in makeup and lipstick and dressing in skimpy clothing.

I can very happily say that I cause more aggravation and stress to the muzzies than you.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 07:49:30 PM »

I can very happily say that I cause more aggravation and stress to the muzzies than you.

It's no use looking like a pig if you don't leave the house!

There are no muslims on this forum, not for long anyway!

If you left the house and walked around muslim areas, I guarantee that you would have muslims jumping out of the street yelling HARAM HARAM.
You could go on buses and snif near muslims.