Author Topic: Check Out This Hateful Commentary by Vox Day  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Check Out This Hateful Commentary by Vox Day
« on: October 15, 2007, 01:45:40 PM »
Here's where the commentary ran:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58139

Here's his blog:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/

I think this should be responded to, but I don't even know where to begin. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Check Out This Hateful Commentary by Vox Day
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 02:27:11 PM »
His picture just screams: WHITE TRASH!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 02:31:43 PM »
America is still quite friendly towards Jews, but the incessant attacks on Christianity by the likes of Deutsch, Forman and Abe Foxman have grown increasingly tiresome. Given this irritating behavior, and the historical fact that Jews have worn out their welcome in literally dozens of countries over the centuries, it is the height of foolishness for a small number of misguided individuals to demand that 80 percent of the American population remain silent about the tenets of its religious faith.

The bolded comment leads me to believe this person Vox Day is an anti-Semite. Perhaps I am reading it wrong but this leads me to believe he blames the Jews for various pogroms and holocausts perpetrated against them. I think to assert Jews were killed during events like the early mid-east holocausts perpetrated by the first muslims, the Inquisition, the bolshevik revolution and the nazi holocaust because Jews "wore out their welcome" is the height of anti-Semitism.

fyi Vox Day is generally on the same wavelength as Pat Buchanan or Ron Paul.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 02:31:54 PM »
Well then why don'nt he become a moslem or a member of the latter day saints the LDS belives in the tanach also 

o.k. this on his blog tells me lots about him 

Clearly we need a new right-wing blogosphere that is actually right-wing, as John Hawkins polls the so-called right-wing blogosphere regarding their least favorite person on the right:

4) Larry Craig (13)
4) Michael Savage (13)
3) John McCain (17)
2) Pat Buchanan (18)
1) Ron Paul (23)

What a pathetic joke. The six of the top ten on the list of "right-wing" favorites aren't fit to sniff Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan's jockstraps. McCain is a joke and you can't tell me that a single one of these bloggers could have distinguished between Larry Craig and Jenny Craig two months ago.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 02:38:09 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 02:35:09 PM »
I agree with you Thunderbolt regarding his comments that you bolded. 

What does the reaction of a few Jewish groups have to do with Jews "wearing out their welcome" in other countries in the past. 

And what does their reaction to a loudmouth have to do with the "Israel lobby" "pushing us into another M.E. war?" 

I'm surprised WND publishes this stuff. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 02:38:42 PM »
No he looks like a punk
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 02:43:08 PM »
I agree with you Thunderbolt regarding his comments that you bolded. 

What does the reaction of a few Jewish groups have to do with Jews "wearing out their welcome" in other countries in the past. 

And what does their reaction to a loudmouth have to do with the "Israel lobby" "pushing us into another M.E. war?" 

I'm surprised WND publishes this stuff. 

He seemingly used this Ann Coulter situation to get some of his anti-Semitic beliefs out in the open. Yes, there are nauseating left-wing groups lead by Jews who try to stifle free speech and are generally anti-Christian, we know this. But as you stated, how does this relate to a fictional "Israel lobby" or crazy historical inaccuries like Jews "wearing out their welcome". How did the Jews "wear out their welcome" over history and in what countries? If you are a host and a guest has worn out their welcome, it implies the guest is acting improperly or taking advantage of the host's kindness. Perhaps Vox Day would care to explain how Jews acted this way in Germany, Spain, Russia or other European countries? To believe Jews wore out their welcome suggests they were a pariah on their respective nations, and if you believe that is the case you probably believe various anti-Semitic conspiracies like "the Jews control the media", etc etc. Seems to me like a veiled attempt to get his anti-Semitism off his chest.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vox Day is sacked for this column.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 02:47:08 PM »
He's a Paulistnian thats why     

Well then why don'nt he become a moslem or a member of the latter day saints the LDS belives in the tanach also 

o.k. this on his blog tells me lots about him 

Clearly we need a new right-wing blogosphere that is actually right-wing, as John Hawkins polls the so-called right-wing blogosphere regarding their least favorite person on the right:

4) Larry Craig (13)
4) Michael Savage (13)
3) John McCain (17)
2) Pat Buchanan (18)
1) Ron Paul (23)

What a pathetic joke. The six of the top ten on the list of "right-wing" favorites aren't fit to sniff Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan's jockstraps. McCain is a joke and you can't tell me that a single one of these bloggers could have distinguished between Larry Craig and Jenny Craig two months ago.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 02:55:37 PM »
I am truly shocked by this article.

I've often read this writer's views while reading through WND, but I never in my wildest dreams thought he was a Jew-Hater.

Seems that he is a Jew-Hater of the Classic Variety.

Reminds me of the Hungarian woman interviewed in Spielberg's film Shoah, who when reminiscing about her happy youth, stated that she was actually dating the gentile boy next door to where she lived, and liked him and the other non-Jews among whom she lived.  She remembered that the War in Europe seemed far away and did not involve her family and her country.  Then, Hitler invaded Hungary, and within 24hrs. of the invasion her family was awakened to the whole neighborhood standing in her front yard, including her gentile boyfriend from the house next door, all wearing swastika armbands, giving the Nazi salute, and screaming "Death to the Jews!"  "Jews Get Out!"...

Now at the end of her life, the woman still is bewildered at the thought that people who smiled at her every day, taught her in school, dated her in very happy times, were suddenly revealing a deep-seated boiling over hatred for Jews and worshipping Adolph Hitler.

I guess Vox Day decided to take a lesson from Ann Coulter this week...when all else fails, play the Anti-Semitism Card...it's sure to get you plenty of media recognition and lots of new readers.

*And, besides, since so many folks have always hated the Jew and wanted to see all Jews killed, who is there to defend them?...there's only JTF, which is outlawed by American mainstream Jews, and banned by the State of Israel!...So, let the new Holocaust begin...once you've kicked out the log that's damming up the river, all the rest of the logs break right through!

**anyone like to place bets with me on how many mainstream American pundits have jumped on the "Get the Jews" bandwagon by Monday of next week?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 03:00:25 PM »
Should we all go to his blog and let him have it?

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 03:25:29 PM »
Honestly.. I can't say I'm surprised the least bit.  It was just a matter of time.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 12:55:17 AM »
Re:  "...Should we all go to his blog and let him have it?..."

YES!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 10:14:30 AM »
Massuh, why don't you lead the way?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 10:20:09 AM »
What an idiot!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 10:21:19 PM »
Re:  "...Massuh, why don't you lead the way?..."

I did already.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 09:12:07 AM »
America is still quite friendly towards Jews, but the incessant attacks on Christianity by the likes of Deutsch, Forman and Abe Foxman have grown increasingly tiresome. Given this irritating behavior, and the historical fact that Jews have worn out their welcome in literally dozens of countries over the centuries, it is the height of foolishness for a small number of misguided individuals to demand that 80 percent of the American population remain silent about the tenets of its religious faith.

The bolded comment leads me to believe this person Vox Day is an anti-Semite. Perhaps I am reading it wrong but this leads me to believe he blames the Jews for various pogroms and holocausts perpetrated against them. I think to assert Jews were killed during events like the early mid-east holocausts perpetrated by the first muslims, the Inquisition, the bolshevik revolution and the nazi holocaust because Jews "wore out their welcome" is the height of anti-Semitism.

fyi Vox Day is generally on the same wavelength as Pat Buchanan or Ron Paul.

I don't know about that.

I haven't heard Buchanan say anything on the level of this guy's justification for all European persecution of Jews all throughout the centuries.

Sounds like Vox says publicly what Buchanan says privately.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 10:09:31 AM »
I did already.

Massuh, can you post a link to your comment and responses you've received?  I don't want to give Vox traffic by looking through all his posts and comments?

Or you can copy and paste what you wrote to him here.

Thanks!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 12:06:04 PM »
yup so we can all say "HI"

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 12:50:31 PM »
Ann Coulter didn't attack Judaism. She merely pointed out the belief that some Christians hold in which Jews will one day become Christians. It's not as if some Christians sit around thinking of nefarious ways to destroy the Jewish faith. Some want Jews to convert because they genuinely believe it is the best way for them to live their lives. I think using the term "perfected Jews" is a pretty poor choice of words, however. She should've known better. I don't think her intent was to attack but I can understand how some might feel she was saying Judaism is an inferior faith.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 12:52:09 PM »
No , but lets face it ,She is the hottest neocon around! O0

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 02:25:22 PM »
I wasn't offended by what she said, even though I certainly disagree with it in every way.

I was blown away by the open, vicious Jew-hatred displayed by Vox Day.

He is quite a Jew-hater. If you want to read a thousand times worse stuff than he wrote in the column, read his blog that he wrote about the reaction to his column. It makes sense when you realize he is a Ron Paul supporter, I guess.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 02:26:30 PM »
LOL

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 02:30:06 PM »
What's LOL?

I don't get it.

What's funny about what I wrote?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 02:47:20 PM »
Calm judea,That was not for you.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 02:49:49 PM »
What's LOL?

I don't get it.

What's funny about what I wrote?

check this out; this man like his idol Ron Paul is not only anti semite par exelance but as Chaim said in 9/11 Crooks certified white trash moron too:

and, according to John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt, authors of "The Israel Lobby," roughly 100 percent of George W. Bush's foreign policy advisers.

Tell this to settlers in Yesha!  :::D  Where are all those JOOS when you need them!  :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm