Author Topic: Is the US the Hell mentined in the Bible?  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Is the US the Hell mentined in the Bible?
« on: October 19, 2007, 02:00:54 PM »
Excuse me if anyone is hurt by my words, but I'll post my theory.
According to the Bible Hell is:
1-A place of fire, and the centre of the Earth is fire (ignited iron)
2-A place under the Earth.
3-A place where Jewish apikorsim send ambassadors (Isayah 57)

Now, if you are standing in Israel, the US is below the centre of the Earth, and it is where the Erev Rav Israelis send their Abasadors, and the country they trust instead of trusting in Hashem.
Satanists say that Hell is towards the West in many of their songs praising Satan.
So I think that the US may be the Biblical Hell, just read this verses:

(9) And thou wentest to the king with ointment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thine ambassadors far off, even down to the nether-world.
(10) Thou wast wearied with the length of thy way; yet saidst thou not: 'There is no hope'; thou didst find a renewal of thy strength, therefore thou wast not affected.
(11) And of whom hast thou been afraid and in fear, that thou wouldest fail? And as for Me, thou hast not remembered Me, nor laid it to thy heart. Have not I held My peace even of long time? Therefore thou fearest Me not.
(12) I will declare thy righteousness; thy works also -- they shall not profit thee.
(13) When thou criest, let them that thou hast gathered deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away, a breath shall bear them off; but he that taketh refuge in Me shall possess the land, and shall inherit My holy mountain.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Is the US the Hell mentined in the Bible?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 02:44:55 PM »
The US is Magog, not Hell. Hell is The Ben Hinnom Valley in Jerusalem, where babies were sacrificed to idols. Gei Ben Hinnom (Ben Hinnom Valley) became Gei Hinnom which became Gehenom.

*Gai Ben Hinum.
No one actually knows what nation is Magog, and who is Gog.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche