What do you think?

Yes.
10 (31.3%)
No.
13 (40.6%)
UMM HMM!
9 (28.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you like that Imerica is gone?  (Read 13580 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do you like that Imerica is gone?
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 10:01:28 AM »
Then she won because her goal was to divide us and that she did,Spare me ...........Bring on the next evil one we will call good!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 10:03:45 AM »
Then she won because her goal was to divide us and that she did,Spare me ...........Bring on the next evil one we will call good!
How did she divide us?
No...don't bother...spare me.  I'm looking to fight constantly with other members of the forum.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 10:13:38 AM »
Quote from: bullcat3 link=topic=9931.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Christianwhitenation.name link=topic=9931.msg#msg date=
How did she divide us?
No...don't bother...spare me.  I'm looking to fight constantly with other members of the forum.
I can only speak for myself but I have not been divided by her or anyone else.  I'm sorry to see her go because her presence made for some amusing exchanges between her and some of the members.  I did not agree with everything she said but I don't agree with everything anyone says.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 10:13:46 AM »
how sad a little complement towards you made you think eriKa is your friend!Get out more!How sad and it will be the end of us.....If I weren't here LOL And thats a good thing!Man I hate to save people when their just plain dumb!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 11:08:17 AM »
Compliment?
What are you talking about.  I do not need to be complimented or given approval by anyone in life.
You know what ChristianWhiteNation...you remind me alot of Erica  ;)

I don't care if you think I'm dumb...I don't really care what you think about anything.  Been there done that in this life time.  Doesn' t pay a cent.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 04:15:14 PM »
I miss Erika .It was good to have a real black person here to validate us.She was so nice and a great mom.A great wife and friend to the friendless.She loved all animals.She cared about the causes we all care about.Once there was a rabbit that was hit by a car,Erika ran to its aid and gave it mouth to mouth.I didn't agree with her sometimes but she benefited us all with her presence.Did I mention she had children,what a great mom and wife to the Amerikan hero Joe Marine....And wow she has been married for so long.We must get another black of the caliber of Erika!Come back Erika ,we all love and need you!Please!Did I mention I didn't agree with her about alot but shes a great human.She loves her children.She was only here to help us.

Can we get anymore politically correct....
Please come home oh great one Erika.LOL :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Sorry I couldn't resist. :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2007, 04:18:14 PM »
I miss Erika .It was good to have a real black person here to validate us.She was so nice and a great mom.A great wife and friend to the friendless.She loved all animals.She cared about the causes we all care about.Once there was a rabbit that was hit by a car,Erika ran to its aid and gave it mouth to mouth.I didn't agree with her sometimes but she benefited us all with her presence.Did I mention she had children,what a great mom and wife to the Amerikan hero Joe Marine....And wow she has been married for so long.We must get another black of the caliber of Erika!Come back Erika ,we all love and need you!Please!Did I mention I didn't agree with her about alot but shes a great human.She loves her children.She was only here to help us.

Can we get anymore politically correct....
Please come home oh great one Erika.LOL :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Sorry I couldn't resist. :::D :::D :::D :::D
I could be way off base here, but I believe I detect a slight note of sarcasm. ::)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2007, 04:22:03 PM »
No, if we all had the same opinions it was a boring forum, we need people we diffrent opinions.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2007, 04:33:16 PM »
A bit! Dexter, yes it would be boring and maybe Im being a bit harsh but please remember when I disagreed  with her,She called me satan and although I thought it was funny,She did have an agenda.Well when she comes back,we can discuss all this again. :)
wayne jude

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2007, 04:36:17 PM »
A bit! Dexter, yes it would be boring and maybe Im being a bit harsh but please remember when I disagreed  with her,She called me satan and although I thought it was funny,She did have an agenda.Well when she comes back,we can discuss all this again. :)
wayne jude
I havn't saw the post you are reffering to. If she said it, the admines supposed to ban her.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kiwi

« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2007, 06:44:41 PM »

You know what ChristianWhiteNation...you remind me alot of Erica  ;)

What white man and a  christian soldier vs Black pain in the arse wannabe female, is I can see who you mistake them  ::)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 06:47:25 PM »
Yes we are very similar!LOL

Kiwi

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2007, 06:50:41 PM »
Yes - it does matter.  I'm sure that ChristianWhiteNation's children are all important to him.  ;)
I did not agree with Erica most of the time but she is still a human being.
If the majority agree that the forum is better off without her - fine with me - I'm not here to defend her - but she was harmless in my opinion.
What is the problem with debating people?  If your on the side of right - you got nothing to loose and all to win.

She was just being her black self. I went back over her posts and 95% was blacks are good look at me crappy white people.

And Blacks breed like rabbits doesn't make them holy  ::)

or does it, what it I popped out 15 black mixed blooded kids would i be a better person?

No I would be a whore to say the least  8;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2007, 06:52:50 PM »
Like I keep saying we all have to get over our white guilt and admit our enemies are real and really believe they are so smart as to our not knowing who they are. ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2007, 07:20:49 PM »
But ,Mills when we let that go we are free!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They will not know what to do with us when our guilt trip is over. ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2007, 07:56:57 PM »
Like I keep saying we all have to get over our white guilt and admit our enemies are real and really believe they are so smart as to our not knowing who they are. ;)
Exactly! Everything has gotten out of hand and it has a lot to do with the "white guilt" thing. People are taking advantage of it!

White guilt? I have absolutely no identification with this phenomena whatsoever. I've never suffered white guilt in my life. I've never done anything to black people that would cause me to feel any white guilt. If any of you are experiencing white guilt, then it's important to ask yourselves why.

Kiwi

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2007, 08:00:09 PM »
I am not feeling guilty about being white, I am proud of it amd I will not allow anyone to make me feel something I don't.  8;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2007, 08:01:52 PM »
Thanks Daniel.IT must be the 5 blacks I just hung out back or the old black lady I chased from my water fountain.OR ,maybe because I still own slaves.LOL COME ON you never heard of this!
wayne jude

Kiwi

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2007, 08:05:58 PM »
Thanks Daniel.IT must be the 5 blacks I just hung out back or the old black lady I chased from my water fountain.OR ,maybe because I still own slaves.LOL COME ON you never heard of this!
wayne jude

You have come over to the darkside, why cause we have better cookies??

What the........! NOOoo I am the only WN here get your own label  :::D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2007, 08:10:02 PM »
BUG Off ,Im THE only real W/n here get your own title.LOL
I WAS Here first!NAH NAH NA NHh NAH.

Kiwi

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2007, 08:19:31 PM »
BUG Off ,Im THE only real W/n here get your own title.LOL
I WAS Here first!NAH NAH NA NHh NAH.

Too bad I win cause I out rank you  ^-^

ATTTENTION SOLDIER!

You will answer in a correct manner thats "Ma'am YES MA'AM!"

:::D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2007, 08:22:03 PM »
Yup you got me there maam! ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2007, 08:24:56 PM »
Always and ever  :::D

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2007, 08:25:45 PM »
I would have to say no to this question. When Erica first came on the forum I thought it might have been a mistake to invite her here to the forum. This said I have to say she was not a bad person to have as a forum member. She may have posted things we did not agree with but she always stuck to the rules. She always replied to whatever was posted to her. She was able to take it and dish it out to some extent. I would like to see her return.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2007, 08:36:42 PM »
CJD you know I Like you.That being said...I Wish she would come makes us whole again .I Miss her racist ramblings .SHE always was fair and true.SHE WAS a great mom and wife.SHE loves America and apple pie .SHE Must love NASCAR AND cares about  the poor.SHE Cares about the homeless [IF Their black!].SHE loves obama and respects all we believe.SHE is the greatest women we can see.ALL hail Erika.Thank YOU Erika for coming to African /Crisis and here.Teach us of your wisdom handed down for many a year.LETs all sing togather!
WE love you ERIka ,
OH yes we do,
WE love you ERIka ,you are true.