Author Topic: Imerica has left the forum.  (Read 2833 times)

admin

Imerica has left the forum.
« on: October 17, 2007, 05:40:39 PM »
She asked me to delete her account but I can't do so because it is agaisnt JTF policies. However, I have removed her profile and her user name is now "Imerica Is Gone". She can log on as Erica in the future if she wishes to. If she requests a ban to prevent her from coming back, she will be banned. I'd gladly comply.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: Imerica has left the forum.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 05:43:32 PM »
Why is this against JTF policies?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 05:51:27 PM »
Why does she want to leave?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 06:02:40 PM »
Why does she want to leave?

Because she thought she would change us but we won't change.

She think we be racist, UMM HMM!

Erica, if you're reading this: Its not about changing. Its about sharing your views. People won't change but you still spread knowledge on things.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 06:56:48 PM »
Well  Im the one who pushed her over the top.I just found it hurtful when I told her of my experience of a Black mob beating me and she writes it off as normal.Ive had many more experiences like that and she just didn't want to hear it.We were talking about the rape of a  3 year old child and she has to bring up Jerry lee lewis and how he loved a 13 year old.Why would she bring that up.When she couldn't use the race card here  she used the little lady card a crying .When asked of her views here on Israel recently ,she said a little comment and said thats all folks.She may be slick and smart enough to sound as if she loved us all but she definatly has an Anti white anti Jew agenda.Also she thinks I don't remember how she tried to make trouble on the African crisis web site.How could I forget a nick name like Imerika.She was put in her place and gave up there.I can't get the transcripts for the way their system works.But you can contact Jan Im sure he will let you know.She is a wolf in sheep's clothing.Don't worry she will be back.She can't resist....
wayne jude

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 07:31:49 PM »
She asked me to delete her account but I can't do so because it is agaisnt JTF policies.

Why is it against JTF polices?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 07:55:06 PM »
Give me a break. She whined that Newman and I were both racist and insane, but she was the racist and insane one.

She was a filthly liberal/communist, who outright defended black criminals, rejected Christianity and put down Jews for their beliefs.

Having a discussion with her was senseless.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 07:57:03 PM »
She'll probably be back. She's left before. She can't resist trying to convince us (and herself) that blacks are really wonderful people.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 07:59:00 PM »
ok, well, what can I say ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 07:59:16 PM »
She asked me to delete her account but I can't do so because it is agaisnt JTF policies.

Why is it against JTF polices?

Because then the deleted people can register again. It's easier to ban them and keep a record of everyone we ban.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 08:02:30 PM »
Hey ,she called me the anti Christ and satan.Because ,her husband serves our country as a marine.Big deal.And she stays at home  bashing those who hold this country together.Very patriotic.

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 08:03:46 PM »
A marines wife that explains it oh well too bad, moving on.  8;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 09:30:52 PM »
Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time already she tried to leave and end up returning?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 09:34:44 PM »
She has no other more tolerant forum willing to take her ,she has too!She hates all that we ALL stand for! >:(

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 10:05:19 PM »
She'll probably be back. She's left before. She can't resist trying to convince us (and herself) that blacks are really wonderful people.

It's unfortunate that she decided to leave and I hope that she comes back. I disagree with her on the black issue, but I think she's a good person.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 10:10:45 PM »
Sorry my brother but Im sure Hitlers family felt the same.She is a women but she stays here to devide us not to unite us.Respectively, :(
wayne jude

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 10:20:05 PM »
I was very angry with Erica the other night  >:(. ...but I hate to see her leave the forum.  If we all agree 100% of the time...it would be a boring place to be.  
I must agree with Ben-Alan - I don't see eye to eye with Erica on most things but I do think she is a good person.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »
She is smart.Or at least she understands Divide and conquer.She needed any one she could entice to prove she was not against us.NO WORRY, she will be back to divide us some more,soon.LOL