Author Topic: Israeli Arab farmer has 8 wives and 67 children  (Read 4186 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Israeli Arab farmer has 8 wives and 67 children
« on: October 15, 2007, 07:42:26 AM »
An article from the New York Daily Nazi News:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/10/15/2007-10-15_israeli_arab_farmer_has_8_wives_and_67_c.html

ISRAEL'S ONLY HOPE IS FOR JTF TO BECOME A MASS MOVEMENT TO END THIS MADNESS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israeli Arab farmer has 8 wives and 67 children
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 08:06:53 AM »
Israel need polygamy for Jewish men
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 08:21:15 AM »
Israel need polygamy for Jewish men

Or just kick them A-rabs out.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 08:26:47 AM »
Well, he should be honoured by Israelis for doing what Jews have abandoned hundreds of years ago. And if you hate Muslims, remember that this man is not Muslim, Muslims are allowed to have only 4 wives.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 09:24:39 AM »
Well i wonder what benefits this pig is getting?
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 09:32:42 AM »
Kinda weird how Israel makes special considerations for a Bedouin so that he isn't prosecuted for being a polygamist. Unless he makes an unbelievable living breeding camels(lol) he likely needs unbelievable mounts of welfare to pay for his brood.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 10:42:26 AM »
Well i wonder what benefits this pig is getting?

If its anything like the ones in the US who do this, he and his "legal" wife would be receiving welfare payments, along with whatever children they have, and then his other "wives", of course not recognized by the govt officially, each of them and their children will ALSO receive welfare payments....makes me hate going to work somedays, knowing that I am supporting this through my taxes.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 11:02:45 AM »
He gets extra money from the Jewish taxpayers for every Muslim baby. It's called "bituach leumi" (national insurance) in Israel. So he must be a multimillionaire by now.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 11:26:39 AM »
Oy how wonderful.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 02:46:10 PM »
And again, there's no problem with this man having these wives and children in a country other than Israel. Unfortunately, him living in Israel entitles him to welfare at the expense of Israel's Jewish citizens and he becomes a parasite on the nation. He only furthers the demographic time bomb. That said, if he were living in a muslim country he would not receive this welfare and would likely only be able to pay for 1 wife. =\
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 03:18:00 PM »
Indeed in an islamic country he would have only 1 wife because they wouldnt pay him....AND he would be able to "temporarily" marry as many women as he liked so he could "legally" (under sharia) commit adultery.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 03:35:38 PM »
Well, he should be honoured by Israelis for doing what Jews have abandoned hundreds of years ago. And if you hate Muslims, remember that this man is not Muslim, Muslims are allowed to have only 4 wives.

Then why did Mohammad have tens of wives, concubines, and sex slaves?

Muhammad had several wives but the Koran allows only 4 to common Muslims. The Koran says Muhammad was an especial exception since he had already 9 wives when it was written. This man may not be a Muslim, or maybe he's only Muslim by name, but not observant.
In fact Christians are allowed to have as many wives as they want, since the New Testament says that only priests must have only one! But Churches forbid it!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 05:18:56 PM »
An article from the New York Daily Nazi News:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/2007/10/15/2007-10-15_israeli_arab_farmer_has_8_wives_and_67_c.html

ISRAEL'S ONLY HOPE IS FOR JTF TO BECOME A MASS MOVEMENT TO END THIS MADNESS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I think this is very unfair. A lot of western woman want to have more children, but they have to see the income of their family. So they have less. This muslimes have no dignety. They call for social aid, what no decent jewish or christian family would do in such a shameless way and have a lot of children for which they can never care under "natural" circumstances. Chaim is right: No social aid, no foreign aid and cutting our addiction to oil and this lazy stupid musels will never be able to do this.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 06:16:41 PM »
Damn Arabs are winning their first war. They are winning the "war of the babies", we have to get rid of the Arabs. They can live in Jordan or Syria or anywhere not Israel
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 04:21:00 PM »
They should castrate him
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"