Author Topic: Olmert escapes terror attack in Jericho :(  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Olmert escapes terror attack in Jericho :(
« on: October 21, 2007, 12:08:04 PM »
Olmert escapes terror attack in Jericho

Gunmen attempted to hit prime minister's convoy as it made its way from Jerusalem to West Bank city for meeting with Palestinian President Abbas in August, Shin Bet chief tells cabinet ministers. PA arrests three suspects following incident, but later releases them. Olmert: Assassination attempt shall not be ignored. Fayyad: We'll draw all the possible lessons from the incident

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3462123,00.html

:-X
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Olmert escapes terror attack in Jericho :(
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 12:20:07 PM »
I'm glad Yehuda Shmolmert is alive and unharmed; the death from A-rab bullet is too good for him; it woud make him a martyr; he deserves the rope as all the traitors. ::)  ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 12:36:40 PM »
Would have been wonderful if a bullet penetrated Olmert's skull and lodged in his small, self-hating brain, killing him instantly.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 12:53:32 PM »
Why would the paleos want to kill him....he's pretty much willing to give them whatever they want >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 01:03:50 PM »
kelly maureen:  "...Why would the paleos want to kill him..."

I wouldn't doubt it if Smolmert himself arranged & staged the whole "incident", to draw sympathy from the left and to give the appearance that "the one hope for world peace is under attack".

Considering that this traitor is currently under investigation for three separate big-time bribery & corruption charges, I wouldn't put anything past him when it comes to maintaining his own power and survivability.

p.s.--if the Shabak is so "on top of everything", then how could Olmert set off on a motorcade without every single inch of the road first being thoroughly examined and guarded by the secret police?

p.s.s--and if someone really meant to get him, then why did they miss?

:(

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 03:03:38 PM »
Good ! I hope he has learned a lesson now.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 03:04:55 PM »
It was probably to scare the living daylights out of him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 03:41:11 PM »
kelly maureen:  "...Why would the paleos want to kill him..."

I wouldn't doubt it if Smolmert himself arranged & staged the whole "incident", to draw sympathy from the left and to give the appearance that "the one hope for world peace is under attack".

Considering that this traitor is currently under investigation for three separate big-time bribery & corruption charges, I wouldn't put anything past him when it comes to maintaining his own power and survivability.

p.s.--if the Shabak is so "on top of everything", then how could Olmert set off on a motorcade without every single inch of the road first being thoroughly examined and guarded by the secret police?True it was a trick but the liar smolmert

p.s.s--and if someone really meant to get him, then why did they miss?

:(
True it was a trick but the liar smolmert
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 04:33:32 PM »
he should be indicted for war crimes against Jews, but he shouldn't be killed, at least not by ARabs
KAHANE TZADAK!