Poll

Should we deport all arabs from Israel and USA

yes
3 (75%)
no
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Arabs from Israel and USA  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
Arabs from Israel and USA
« on: October 18, 2007, 06:51:05 PM »
Should we deport all arabs from Israel and USA even those  pro American or Pro Israeli arabs if they really exist back to Muslim Countries?
8-) shalom

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Arabs from Israel and USA
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 09:41:27 PM »
I believe Chaim once stated that those Arabs whose allegiance would be to preserve and fight to have Israel remain a Jewish state would be welcome to stay in Israel.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 09:42:35 PM »
Should we deport all arabs from Israel and USA even those  pro American or Pro Israeli arabs if they really exist back to Muslim Countries?
Israel yes, America no
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 09:43:41 PM »
I believe Chaim once stated that those Arabs whose allegiance would be to preserve and fight to have Israel remain a Jewish state would be welcome to stay in Israel.
and if you find me 5 that would agree to that in their heart and their actions I'll be very surprised!
What contempt to think they want to live in a "Jewish" state. Like you would want to live in the "Christian" state
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 09:45:40 PM »
No, we shouldn't deport arabs if they truly have allegiance to the United States and Israel.  Allegiance to Israel means supporting Israel as a Jewish state and supporting Israel over the Palestinians, including serving in the army and fighting against Palestinians and Muslim Nazis.  The amount of arab Muslims who would go along with that is so low, that it would basically mean all arab Muslims would have to go.  The Druze arabs and the Cherkes (not sure if they're actually arabs or not) would be able to stay. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 09:48:48 PM »
No, we shouldn't deport arabs if they truly have allegiance to the United States and Israel.  Allegiance to Israel means supporting Israel as a Jewish state and supporting Israel over the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis, including serving in the army and fighting against PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis and Muslim Nazis.  The amount of arab Muslims who would go along with that is so low, that it would basically mean all arab Muslims would have to go.  The Druze arabs and the Cherkes (not sure if they're actually arabs or not) would be able to stay. 
Druze are generally fine, but still a lot of them fight back, but if you find 5 Arab Muslims that would like that I would be impressed.
KAHANE TZADAK!