Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                           :fist:     

Yet another fantastic and classic
 “vintage” JTF segment from yesteryear.
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

I believe that due to the predominance of
  evil and criminality/thuggery and general bad
  behavior particularly within ‘Black American’
  “culture,” that these kind of ‘pejoratives’ are
  used by some as a way of expressing a degree
  of contempt that is not bigotry. Of course there
  are good and decent black people like Alan Keyes,
  Shelby Steele, Lt. Colonel Alan West and others
  like them that are not like that and this is absolutely
  not a reflection of them.

Moses's wife was a Midianite. Midian is in Sinai or Arabia. She was called a Kushite by Miriam and she was punished with tzara'at as a punishment.

General Discussion / Re: I do not usually quote Malcolm X but...
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on April 28, 2024, 10:49:31 AM »
The democratic party takes the black and Jewish voters for granted and cares about neither. A lot in both groups are waking up to this but it's a slow process. One of my leftist Jewish friends had to admit to me that it's the conservative side that's taking a stand against Hamas and his own party is supporting them. I don't think he's quite ready to be conservative yet but I have hope he can be.
Problem is the vast majority of liberal JINOs are so brainwashed to vote Democrat that they would vote for a Hitler if he had a big letter D after his name!! They still think of FDR who was no friend of ours & turned back Jews wanting asylum from Hitler,YM"S to perish in Hitler's  ovens The Democrats were no friends of us then & they are no friends of us now!!
General Discussion / Why the wait to invade Rafah????
« Last post by ItalianZionist on April 28, 2024, 10:40:22 AM »
I'm no military strategist, but I cannot understand why they are taking months to take Rafah? Are they waiting for the hostages to be starved to death? Or perhaps they're waiting for the roaches to smuggle the hostages out of gaza to some God forsaken Arab country or Iran? What the hell are they waiting for???

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-tells-egypt-its-giving-hostage-deal-last-chance-before-launching-rafah-op/
General Discussion / My neighbor is so naive & too trusting
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on April 28, 2024, 09:20:21 AM »
I mentioned to him that his windows on his car were open of shabbat & the chag & said who is going to steal it? I said wait went into my home got a few wires & some tools & hotwired his car & got it to start he asked where did such a nice old man (old compared to him he is 57 I am almost 66) I said one of my cushi neighbors in Brooklyn taught me how to do that when I lost my keys to my car. I said to him if I could do that & I am no car thief nor would I steal anybody's car some Arab could do the same thing & your car would end up in a chop shop in Um el Fachem!!
General Discussion / Re: I do not usually quote Malcolm X but...
« Last post by Rubystars on April 28, 2024, 08:50:41 AM »
The democratic party takes the black and Jewish voters for granted and cares about neither. A lot in both groups are waking up to this but it's a slow process. One of my leftist Jewish friends had to admit to me that it's the conservative side that's taking a stand against Hamas and his own party is supporting them. I don't think he's quite ready to be conservative yet but I have hope he can be.
How about calling them fellow humans made in God's Image? That's a good start.
General Discussion / I do not usually quote Malcolm X but...
« Last post by ChabadKahanist on April 28, 2024, 04:41:12 AM »
He said to his fellow spooks that any negro who votes Democrat is a chump he was correct on this & the schvartzers in America are the way they are because of the Democrats & their welfare state ,affirmative action etc.   also this applies to Jews as well any Jew who votes democrat is indeed a chump as the Democrats are against Israel & stand for everything that Judaism is against!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]