Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
It's better to be a fascist than a Muslim.
Promoted on Telegram and Gentiles for Moses.

The thing that amazes me about all the so-called insurrections we have been having over the last few years is how well supplied the protests are... Who is supplying the money for this... Why is no attempt ever made by the government or media to pin down the organization or person that is behind this... Looking at the protesters the majority don't even belong to the aggrieved party they claim to support... The majority don't even know why they are there protesting... The useful idiot students the universities are producing today are being used to destabilize the American way of life... The thing that made what happened in DC different from other protests is the hidden fact that protesters were coxed into behavior that could later be used against them... The people protesting at Columbia needed no coxing.

The future Americans and lawyers and doctors.
I wonder how it was any different than what happened in Washington DC.

Oh I know. The one in DC was largely more peaceful and pro American while the other is run and influenced by murderous monsters and they will get Scott off free and never be sorry for what they did.
The thing that amazes me about all the so-called insurrections we have been having over the last few years is how well supplied the protests are... Who is supplying the money for this... Why is no attempt ever made by the government or media to pin down the organization or person that is behind this... Looking at the protesters the majority don't even belong to the aggrieved party they claim to support... The majority don't even know why they are there protesting... The useful idiot students the universities are producing today are being used to destabilize the American way of life... The thing that made what happened in DC different from other protests is the hidden fact that protesters were coxed into behavior that could later be used against them... The people protesting at Columbia needed no coxing.
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Excellent commentary where Rav Tovia
  makes references to Isiah:18, Isiah:27
  as well as Leviticus 16:16 to explain and
  lead to, among other things, the correct
  way to the redemption of real forgiveness
  only HaShem the G-d of Israel can grant
  without, as in the referred to scenarios,
  (korbanot) aforementioned certain “sacrifices.”

https://www.youtube.com/@TorahTrainedKids/videos

Is this a black Hebro page or is it some liberal Jews? Either way, UMM HMM!

Black Hebros.
Liked, commented, shared, tweeted.

If Israel had decent leadership, they would respond to any so-called sanctions on the Israeli army by killing every foreign aid worker who tried to aid and abet the terrorists in the Gaza Strip.  The Mossad would respond to sanctions against the Temple Mount Institute by conducting covert operations to poison Ivy League Hamas supporters who attack Jews.  You can try to prevent the Messianic Age all you want, but trust me, it will eventually come and it will be a great time.
General Discussion / Re: The Ivy League and Columbia university insurrections
« Last post by Nachus on May 01, 2024, 07:42:35 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Excellent analogy and points made in these posts.
  These ‘dumbed down,’ wicked mental institutions
  have made stupidity and evil the Ivy League standard.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10