Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Chaim and David at their best!!! The JTF QPTV shows were really great... I have audio recorded of some of the older shows which were eventually also placed on the internet...  I did not live in the QPTV viewing area so most likely missed out on a lot of great shows... The shows were quite funny, and they really gave a picture of what the city was like back then.
General Discussion / Re: Please vote if you are Jewish
« Last post by Mishmaat on April 14, 2024, 06:55:35 PM »
I find the whole New Testicle to be offensive!!

It’s uninspired fiction. The oldest manuscripts are all written in Koine Greek and not Hebrew or Aramaic (the only language(s) God uses for His revelation). There’s no eyewitness accounts written within a close time frame after Yeshu’s death. Paul is such an obvious fraud who contradicts the Torah and Yeshu himself and he authored more than half of the NT. It’s just demonstrably false.
« Last post by Hrvatski Noahid on April 14, 2024, 06:18:02 PM »
The depiction from Matthew is very unreliable. To me it an obvious revisionist narrative trying to make the Romans look good and the Jews bad.
I am not going to vote that I find it offending. If Christians today believe that Jews are cursed based on this passage that would be offensive.

Lectionaries are collections of Scriptural passages from Christian Bibles that are
read during regular weekly Catholic and Protestant church services, and which are
repeated on some cyclical schedule. As such, these lectionaries are widely used by
many millions of Church-going Christians, and they are somewhat similar to Jewish
prayer books, such as a Siddur.

Matthew 27:1-26 appears in the Roman Catholic Lectionary for Mass, Lutheran adaptations of the Lectionary for Mass and The Revised Common Lectionary.

Far from being an unknown verse, Matthew 27:25 is universally believed in the Christian world.   
« Last post by Zelhar on April 14, 2024, 05:27:49 PM »
This Guy is Christian from Brazil. There are millions of genuine pro Israel Christians in the world. To my understanding, they don't think they are commanded to hate Jews. On the contrary, they believe in the covenant of Abraham (Genesis 12, I think).
https://twitter.com/itsdiesl/status/1779307988026573059

« Last post by ChabadKahanist on April 14, 2024, 04:11:51 PM »
I find the whole New Testicle to be offensive!!
« Last post by Zelhar on April 14, 2024, 04:05:46 PM »
The depiction from Matthew is very unreliable. To me it an obvious revisionist narrative trying to make the Romans look good and the Jews bad.
I am not going to vote that I find it offending. If Christians today believe that Jews are cursed based on this passage that would be offensive.
General Discussion / US Flag offends people
« Last post by Rubystars on April 14, 2024, 02:27:03 PM »
Apparently this dance group offended pro-Fakestine people and LGBT people by wearing American flag costumes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wvHK-6_nt0
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10