Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / anti jew flyers increase
« Last post by angryChineseKahanist on Today at 07:19:21 PM »
the same anti jewish flyers continue and even increase.  anyone bothered by that?  i've brought up this topic before. the guy behind it is not going away anytime soon.

https://kmph.com/amp/news/local/anti-semitic-flyers-litter-clovis-neighborhoods-local-rabbi-and-residents-react
Reddit has kicked me off for the 1000th time.

Gentiles for Moses is a light in a dark world. I hope they don't nuke us. 
Nope this was in NY which is in the US not in Canada,the UK or Australia there is still freedom of speech & burning of any  flag including the US flag is constitutionally protected as burning any book providing you own both items which I the PLOflag I bought & the Quran I had some Muslim organization send me for free so completely protected as free speech

You are a violent man.

I destroyed my New Testament and Quran in private like a gentleman.
Those are fake protests.  Even Eric Adams figured it out.
Was confused about the point of the sea turtles and what point Dave was trying to make at the end.

He was sort of hinting that the sea turtle might have a soul.   I think he got lost while he was saying it.

General Discussion / Re: Klansman's trans-son
« Last post by Zelhar on Today at 03:06:25 PM »
He joined another hate cult.
My answer to how to deal with the pro Hamas protests is that if they demonstrate at holocaust memorials,in front of synagogues,Jewish schools or Jewish businesses that there should be pro Israel  counter demonstrators who burn a Quran & Fakestinian flag opposite them!!! I did this by Nolsair trials luckily I had Steve Thomashow& some other guy who both looked like refrigerators with heads  watching my back!!

I think Qu'ran burning should happen as well but if there's a counter protest like that they need to lawyer up first and also bring armed protection.
General Discussion / Re: Klansman's trans-son
« Last post by Rubystars on Today at 12:57:17 PM »
One of our members used to always call it pedofront. I think that's a very apt description. lol

I had prayed for a long time that Derek would come out from under the influence of Don Black and David Duke and others around him but now he's gone too far in the other direction. I think the Gaede girls also said they were "liberals" now after they had been under the iron fist of their crazy mother April.

Obviously being a liberal or even trans is a lot better than being an outright nazi... so I suppose I should be happy but I'd much rather these young people turn to God and not go all the way to another bad extreme.
General Discussion / Interesting interview
« Last post by Rubystars on Today at 12:54:51 PM »
I've been following this channel for a while. They criticize cults and extremes of various religions and high control groups. I don't always agree with everything they say but the interviews and such are interesting and helped me understand a lot of these various groups and what they teach, etc.  The latest one is interviewing an ex-Muslim lady and I thought her perspective was really insightful.

https://youtu.be/62JOmPDwfak
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10