Author Topic: Get Ready For 4 New Powerful JTF Videos!  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Get Ready For 4 New Powerful JTF Videos!
« on: November 22, 2007, 11:01:52 PM »
                                                                                                                       בס''ד

I am now compressing four new JTF videos that I recorded this evening.

In my opinion, these among the most powerful videos that I have ever done. The subjects are:

*How JTF Can Save Little Israel

*JTF Predicts Ron Paul Will Lose Badly

*Questions For Croats

*Mitt Romney Is A Disaster

G-d willing, after compression, I will upload these videos to four seperate new accounts on youtube that our great members have given us, AND I will upload them to a new account that I created on liveleak.

The 4 new videos every week, plus the new video campaign by our other members, will make us stronger than ever, G-d willing.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Get Ready For 4 New Powerful JTF Videos!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 12:35:51 AM »
When Will they be ready I want to know the truth about Mitt
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 12:42:53 AM »
Excellent! Can't wait to see the new videos! O0 O0

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 02:00:59 AM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

The reason for the delay is I am having technical problems with liveleak rejecting my videos. I wrote to their support team about it.

In the meantime, I am uploading to youtube.

I will upload the videos to rapidshare so that someone else can upload them to liveleak. Any volunteers? I have to warn that it may be 3 AM before the videos are ready on rapidshare.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 02:02:55 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 02:10:42 AM »
I can upload them to liveleak,  I'll be up studying anyway.  If the YouTube videos aren't up yet so I can see what the tags should be, I'll just add whatever I think is appropriate unless you would like to submit your own tags. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 02:24:02 AM »
I can upload them to liveleak,  I'll be up studying anyway.  If the YouTube videos aren't up yet so I can see what the tags should be, I'll just add whatever I think is appropriate unless you would like to submit your own tags. 

Thanks Zeev. The youtube videos will be up and ready for you to see, G-d-willing. I'll open a new thread posting the youtube videos when they're ready. We can add the liveleak videos after you finish uploading them.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 02:30:12 AM »
Chaim,

All your videos are enormously powerful and I do not mean that merely to flatter you. The unvarnished truth, derived from principles dictated from G-d to Moses just tend to have that quality. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and, THIS year in Jerusalem.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 02:39:17 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 03:04:23 AM »
Thanks Trumpeldor. I agree with you that the message of truth is what is powerful, even when it is presented by a simple Jew with simple clothing like myself. I also believe that our great members are just as capable of presenting this magnificent message if not more so. For example, I believe that you Trumpeldor are one of the especially talented and articulate members that can present this message to the public in a convincing manner.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 05:57:12 AM »
Thanks Trumpeldor. I agree with you that the message of truth is what is powerful, even when it is presented by a simple Jew with simple clothing like myself. I also believe that our great members are just as capable of presenting this magnificent message if not more so. For example, I believe that you Trumpeldor are one of the especially talented and articulate members that can present this message to the public in a convincing manner.
If I am not mistaken I think I heard Trumpeldor ask Chaim a question on the Pal talk broadcast a few weeks ago and his great speaking voice stood out among the questioners. I remember saying to myself this guy has a great voice for radio. Trumpeldor if that was you you would have no problem making first class narrative video's.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 02:17:30 PM »
If I am not mistaken I think I heard Trumpeldor ask Chaim a question on the Pal talk broadcast a few weeks ago and his great speaking voice stood out among the questioners. I remember saying to myself this guy has a great voice for radio. Trumpeldor if that was you you would have no problem making first class narrative video's.

Thanks, CJD.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »
Great news.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 09:13:06 PM »
can we get the links I can't find the Croats or the Ron Paul one??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh