Author Topic: Druze arabs no longer so good....  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

Re: Druze arabs no longer so good....
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 12:37:48 AM »
Yes.

Their 'steadfast loyalty' to the Jewish State is not so steadfast these days.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 11:53:06 PM »
Yes.

Their 'steadfast loyalty' to the Jewish State is not so steadfast these days.
they like all Arabs want their national freedom, and they can get it in Lebanon, thats where they're going
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »
This comentator sumed this up rather good:
17. Thank You, Peace Now, Olmert, and the Rest of You Misrable Leftists!
This is the direct result of the psychotic Leftist actions in Israel. It is the weakness the cowardice of fools like Olmert and Meretz that convince the long time friends of Israel, the Druze, to turn against it. What more do you expect when the Druze see Israel putting its energy into destroying their own citizens homes in the settlements, doing nothing in response to attacks in Gaza, and to top it off go to a retarded peace conference in Annapolis and talk about handing over Jerusalem to the terrorists! The Druze are now rethinking their alliance with Israel and being practical because they don't know if at any moment Israel will give away their towns to Syria, and therefore want to appear anti-Israel. Thank You all you dumb liberal leftists in Israel for once again causing much more harm than good. Your psychotic selfishness will kill us all.

Nothing like woud happened in strong Israel, and if the many Jews are not loyal to Jewish State (and I'm not speaking only about Piss Now! types) why shud the non jewish Drouse?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 09:40:59 PM »
This shows that the Druze, although members of an obscure sect of Islam, are still Muslims.
Rabbi Kahane tried to explain to the leftists they it is impossible to buy someones national freedom and Druze are no exception, they would rather Israel be a "druze" state than a Jewish State and they can go to lebanon and fight for their Druze state there, in the mean time they must go
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 03:16:50 AM »
It shows that Israel is weak state now, couse Drouse are always loyal to current governing force, the wind of history had changed around Oslo and started to blow for A-rab couse so the Drouse changed the front as well. Only strong Israel can allow them to stay otherwise they can become a fifth column. inany case Israel needs a strong leadership now.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm