Author Topic: Bedouin Morons Blame Israel For Their Daughter's Death  (Read 2115 times)

admin

Bedouin Morons Blame Israel For Their Daughter's Death
« on: January 16, 2008, 02:22:25 AM »
They should have just built their home legally instead of blaming Israel for living in a shack.

Young Bedouin Girl Dies of Cold

(IsraelNN.com) An eight-year-old Bedouin girl died of hypothermia on Tuesday afternoon.  The girl’s parents took her to a local clinic after noticing that she did not feel well, but the girl’s temperature continued to drop and she died in Soroka hospital shortly afterwards.

Doctors said the girl, who was severely handicapped due to a birth defect, had suffered from a number of illnesses in addition to the hypothermia.  The hypothermia may have been caused either by the cold weather or by an infection, they said.  The couple’s other young children did not suffer hypothermia.

The girl’s parents blamed the government for her death.  The Interior Ministry had refused to allow them to build a permanent structure to live in, the father said, and they were forced to live in a poorly heated shack.  Interior Ministry officials said the parents were living illegally on state land, and would have been allowed to build elsewhere.  While the incident is tragic, they said, ministry officials were simply doing their job by enforcing the law.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 03:16:39 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bedouin Morons Blame Israel For Their Daughter's Death
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 03:08:48 AM »
The israeli government would do the same to religious jews , and they would say they are "just enforcing the law".

No doubt the jews on Amona and Gush Katif still live in horrendous accomodation, and have to fight to survive the winter.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 05:09:56 AM »
Wow, 8 years old! So young.
Maybe the parents should have found somewhere else to stay, at least for the night!
If I had children and see that they are cold, I would do anything to keep them safe.
Poor kid.

But aren't Arab children going to grow up to be our enemies?
Uhhh, let me think, ::) arapes have kkkoran, and teach to kill the kkkufars, and the Jews killed all the prophets allah sent them... >:( >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »
Rabbi Kahane`s idea/ideal was arabs transferred, they don`t need to be killed. But if they have to be they will be.

Similarly here. 1 arab child dying of cold will not make or break the war. It is insignificant in terms of our victory.  It will not set a pattern or reveal a new hope.

I thought beduins are alright, and serve in the army, like druze

I would not mourn over the child.. But neither would I rejoice.