Author Topic: I was just quoted on a blog regarding the Jewish Burka situation.  (Read 2731 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Here's the link

http://www.jewlicious.com/?p=4145

When you see the quote "Like one commenter over at Muqata noted, “[if] the Rabbanim are pushed by radical women into mandating this, Judaism will be permanently changed.”

That is me, check out the last line of my latest blog post.

I know this probably no big deal for most people, but for me this is really cool.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: I was just quoted on a blog regarding the Jewish Burka situation.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 12:59:46 AM »
I'm sure your proud to be quoted right next to Silverstein...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 01:12:37 AM »
I'm sure your proud to be quoted right next to Silverstein...

No, not really.

I can't stand that scumbag.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 08:19:41 AM »
I am happy for you, Judea.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 12:09:47 PM »
Thanks Dexter.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 10:16:01 PM »
nice one...

I think the torah you teach is far greater than getting a quote mentioned on a blog like that though.

Your hebrew series is the first time that kind of thing has been presented properly. And you have other things to teach about religious zionism that should be analysed and publicised

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 11:41:18 AM »
nice one...

I think the torah you teach is far greater than getting a quote mentioned on a blog like that though.

Your hebrew series is the first time that kind of thing has been presented properly. And you have other things to teach about religious zionism that should be analysed and publicised

You are very kind.

But I think that Rav Bar Hayim's teachings should be analyzed and publicized before mine.

Although sometimes he can go a little over people's heads.

I hope that I have been able to present my ideas in a simple, easy to understand manner.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 01:32:10 PM »
nice one...

You are very kind.

But I think that Rav Bar Hayim's teachings should be analyzed and publicized before mine.

Although sometimes he can go a little over people's heads.

I hope that I have been able to present my ideas in a simple, easy to understand manner.

However brilliant he is..

He is not on a discussion forum, and you are.

He has not made shiurim  - available online - on how to pronounce hebrew the original way, and you have.

He is not open for public archived questions and answers, and you are.

Infact, no rabbis have public discussion forums (in english anyway. I don`t know about hebrew).

On this medium, you are the man for the job. And you are elucidating his teachings very well.  As I understand it, your teachings (at least on issues of religious zionism, hebrew, jewish unity, and judaism without embellishments) are the same as his. You are publicising his teachings and through you, and us, his teachings are being analysed.

I just hope this forum is backed up properly!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 12:47:57 AM »
jewlicious.comis a popular website.

I'm happy to see they quoted you Judea.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America