Author Topic: American Jew accussed of spying for Israel  (Read 11339 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: American Jew accussed of spying for Israel
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 11:40:38 PM »
I don't condone it, but with the amount of Muslim sympathizers in America perhaps it is a necessary evil.

Correct, to all the sick leftist self-hating people in America, they consider this barbaric and a crime.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2008, 11:45:15 PM »
Here's a little something for all of you who constantly shout "tin foil hats" in derision of anyone suggesting that a conspiracy might be in play somewhere on our planet, courtesy of MassuhD!

Read it and weep, all who scoff at facts:

"...Kadish is charged with one count of conspiring to disclose documents related to the national defense of the United States to the Government of Israel;
one count of conspiring to act as an agent of the Government of Israel;
one count of conspiring to hinder a communication to a law enforcement officer; and one count of conspiring to make a materially false statement to a law enforcement officer..."
source:  http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125950

So...it would seem that somebody in Washington believes in conspiracy theories!    8;)

The Federal Government certainly seems to believe in conspiracies, that's for sure!   :::D

You'd think that a 83 yr. old retired Jew would have acted alone!   :::D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 04:37:33 AM »
I don't get it, USA must have own agents in Israel, not counting Olmert and Ramon ::); Everybody is spying on everyone that's old game not the reason to blame the JOOS. Is Shin Bet so competent and eager to inflitrate the right wing Israeli movements unable or unwiling to cath them? Polard shud be exchanged years ago for one of CIA agents. This is signal for US Jews to not protest road map to Harmagedon or else...
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 11:42:56 AM »
Ultra Requete:  "I don't get it"..."This is signal for US Jews to not protest road map to Harmagedon or else..."

You get it just fine.

The same type "shame and embarrassment" tactic was used early on in the Bush W's first term*, to silence and intimidate "the Zionist Lobby" into meekly accepting the insane "Roadmap To Peace in the Middle East"** while Sharon carried out the pogrom against his own people on the orders from Washington.

The Israeli Government uses similar tactics against its own leadership:

Anyone assuming a MK position, or leading a political party, is immediately and constantly tempted to take bribes and do "under the table" deals for personal gain.

The corrupt acts are then "saved in the hard drive's memory" for use against them whenever it suits "those who hold the reins of power" to implement their agendas; which as of late have been agendas to dismantle the State of Israel.

Go back and study the "timing" of Ariel & Omri Sharon's "corruption scandals", and how the pressure was then applied against Sharon to throw the Jews out of their homes in Gaza and leave them homeless and destitute in their own ancestral homeland, with their land and the fruits of their own labor given over to Terrorists, all because of threats to file formal charges and prosecute Sharon and Omri.

It becomes crystal clear that the Judicial System in Israel is owned lock, stock, and barrel, by foreign interests intent on earning obscene financial profits by implementing a "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem" in the Middle East.

This is how politics actually works in Israel and other third world dictatorships.

As the old adage goes, "If you don't stand for something, then you'll fall for anything".

How true and how appropriate in the case of the State of Israel's "secular democracy"--people of Jewish ancestry, who renounce their heritage and history; believing that "through endless negotiations with Nazi Terrorists an eventual "compromise" will be reached which will implement 'peace' ".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*research back to when the FBI raided the Nationalist Camp's book outlet in New York, confiscating their entire assets and inventory, followed by FBI investigations into AIPAC, all of which made media headlines, exactly to coincide with the "Sharm el-Sheikh Conference" and the introduction of the "Road Map".

**authored by the Saudi leadership and then handed over to Bush as his "marching orders" to implement as U.S. "foreign policy".

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »
no offense but here there is a double standard if a muslim was accused for spying for lets say turkey everyone here would want him to get killed. not that u dont defend what this jew has done. America has been worse to israel than any other country

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 12:32:38 PM »
Jews should have loyalty to any place besides Israel

Why should we not have any loyalty to America?

Well- I believe that if one is born in USA- the first loyalty is to your own nation where you were born.
  If you are Jewish, though- I believe that your loyalty is just with both, and you cant help this- it is born IN you.. When I hear the National Anthem, It wells me up, same as when I hear Israel's National Anthem. 

Essentially, I describe myself as a Jewish American...In Israel, I would call myself a Persian American...because the majority in Israel are Jewish anyway.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 12:34:01 PM »
Jews should be loyal to G-d first and foremost, everything else is commentary.

I agree with you Tzvi, but I think that Israel is very important to g-d himself.

What I think matters most to Gd is that we be good people and good Jews..all the rest will follow.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 01:15:21 PM »
Jews should have loyalty to any place besides Israel

Why should we not have any loyalty to America?

Well- I believe that if one is born in USA- the first loyalty is to your own nation where you were born.
  If you are Jewish, though- I believe that your loyalty is just with both, and you cant help this- it is born IN you.. When I hear the National Anthem, It wells me up, same as when I hear Israel's National Anthem. 

Essentially, I describe myself as a Jewish American...In Israel, I would call myself a Persian American...because the majority in Israel are Jewish anyway.

I've never really understood that to be honest, I don't hear people refer to themselves as Christian American, Buddhist American, or Muslim American.

When you say Jewish American, it sounds like you are describing Judaism as a race or ethnic background. I simply say I am American and someone of Jewish faith/background if they ask, I don't make it obvious to people though unless they ask.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2008, 12:16:41 AM »
shimon:  "...no offense but here there is a double standard if a muslim was accused for spying for lets say turkey everyone here would want him to get killed..."

That's not a double standard!

They'll put that 83 year old senile bald headed Jew on the witness stand, with a towel stolen from The Holiday Inn to catch all of his slobber and drool coming out of his mouth, and as soon as he tries to recognize what kind of room he's sitting in, the Judge and Jury will declare a mistrial due to non compos mentis!  8;)

We would want the Muslim sentenced to death for spying, even before his being arrested!

This...we call "The Will of The Lord!"   :::D

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2008, 12:26:06 AM »
no offense but here there is a double standard if a muslim was accused for spying for lets say turkey everyone here would want him to get killed. not that u dont defend what this jew has done. America has been worse to israel than any other country

You mean we shouldn't have a double standard when a Jew does something righteous as opposed to a Muslim Nazi who does something evil? G-D ALSO HAS A DOUBLE STANDARD!

BTW, when an American named Schwartz (not Jewish) was caught spying for Muslim terrorist Saudi Arabia, he was not even prosecuted. NOW THAT IS A DOUBLE STANDARD!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2008, 05:50:06 AM »
Common Shimon, when US cought Polish spy Cpt Zacharsky in eighties he got only 10 years and was soon exchanged despite that Poland was at this point the enemy of USA. Jailing the Spy from Israel the greatest  US ally in  ME for life and refusing the pardon is in fact double standart and hipocrisy of highest order. BTW Dan You're an Israelite too and this a nation so when they're Italian Americans or Irish Americans they're Jewish Americans too. 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2008, 07:32:43 AM »
WHAT TOOK SO LONG ,I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT HE WAS FINNALY DISCOVERD 22 YRS OR MORE AFTER HIS COLLECTION OF INFORMATION

That was interesting.  I don't think his sentence will be as severe as Pollard's.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2008, 07:35:51 AM »

The US and Israel have an agreement to share information.  Casper Weinberger, who was the defense secretary at the time, was also a Jew-hater, so he deliberately refused to give important information to Israel.  So Weinberger was violating the agreement. 

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2008, 07:45:36 AM »

The US and Israel have an agreement to share information.  Casper Weinberger, who was the defense secretary at the time, was also a Jew-hater, so he deliberately refused to give important information to Israel.  So Weinberger was violating the agreement. 

RationalThought110 usa first has to look after its national intrest  it will share f35 level tech with israel but it will never give israel or any country for that matter the technology behind f22 usa cant share all the tech with israel look what happened usa gave f16 design to israel someonne in the israeli govt gave that design to china now china is producing j10 and selling them to porkistan and iran >:( >:( >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2008, 07:57:37 AM »

RationalThought110 usa first has to look after its national intrest  it will share f35 level tech with israel but it will never give israel or any country for that matter the technology behind f22 usa cant share all the tech with israel look what happened usa gave f16 design to israel someonne in the israeli govt gave that design to china now china is producing j10 and selling them to porkistan and iran >:( >:( >:(
[/quote]

DON'T ATTEMPT TO SPREAD MISINFORMATION.

Pollard prevented Saddam from having nuclear weapons.       

Israel doesn't need technology from the US.  And Israel didn't give technology to China, Pakistan or Iran. 

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2008, 08:08:30 AM »

DON'T ATTEMPT TO SPREAD MISINFORMATION.

Pollard prevented Saddam from having nuclear weapons.       

Israel doesn't need technology from the US.  And Israel didn't give technology to China, Pakistan or Iran. 
[/quote]

Rationalthought first you have to agree with me right now no country in the world can match the technological capability of usa its good to be patriotic but lets be realistic here regarding technology transfer  israel wanted to make its own fighter jets lavi which was based of usa f16 plane but due to money constraints   israel scrapped the idea and gave the design to china you can google that info now china will sell these planes now named j10 which are based on lavi design to iran so in other words due to short sightedness by the israeli govt israel would be fighting against its own tech

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2008, 08:15:14 AM »
Again, you're wrong. 

And look up the Iran-Contra affair.  The US "unoffically" gave weapons to Iran.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2008, 08:19:40 AM »
Again, you're wrong. 

And look up the Iran-Contra affair.  The US "unoffically" gave weapons to Iran.

What did i say wrong  and why are you bringing usa-iran affair  ??? we all know usa gave f14,cobra,chinook to iran i was only saying israel  unintentionally   helped iran by giving lavi to china  if you dont want to believe this then fine

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2008, 09:00:28 AM »
BTW, when an American named Schwartz (not Jewish) was caught spying for Muslim terrorist Saudi Arabia, he was not even prosecuted. NOW THAT IS A DOUBLE STANDARD!

Yes i remember that case because i said to myself a Jewish guy spying for the animal Saudis then i found out he was'nt a Jewish.He got probation or a year
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2008, 09:30:44 AM »
Even weinberger said in a interview before his death he now realized Pollards sentence was too harsh
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2008, 10:58:56 AM »
I think one must be careful before accusing of arming enemies etc. from whichever nations one resides especially Israel.  As we all know the most morally defunct anti-Jews head Israel as can be compared directly to the un-Protestant/Christian leaders are and have been in place in the America Establisment of power for a very long time.  These people are not "Christians" and only by Halacha "Jews" or one could argue "Erav Rav".

If any blame whatsoever must be displayed it must be towards these people heading the respective oligarchies.  Funding both sides of wars has gone on for a very, very long time. 

There are no "allies" in Geo-Politics but only interests.  Hell, the American Establisment (with their British and Canadian co-horts) had armed, aided, funded, trained the building, destruction and rebuilding of all of Americas "enemies" and continue to do so today: Nazi and post Nazi Germany, the Entire Communist Block, the Arab/Muslim World and the "end poverty" of the Turd World.   

I'm positive the anti-Jews in Israel have done the same with respect to their Arab/Islamic enemies.  If Israel wanted to end this "conflict" it could do so in a week.  The fraud war against Hamas is another example...  Heck they are doing it now with the so-called Bolestinian Beoble.  A question must be why?  How much pressure (if any) comes from America and the international Jew haters to keep this fraud of a "conflict" going and the immense propaganda complex of lies of a Bolestinian Beoble and the war on the Jew. 

Of course there are many theories but at base, these are internationally minded "elitists" with very little patriotism, appreciation towards their entire history nor any affilition with their ethnic/cultural/religious heritage.  This is exactly, in my opinion, comparable to the Fabians running Britain and the Oligarchs of the inner CFR running America... 

Did Israel arm its enemies...  sure why not....  There are immense profits to be made through War...just ask Rockefeller, Ford, Bush, Clinton etc...etc. etc..   :'(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2008, 09:39:30 AM »
Marzutra:  "...Did Israel arm its enemies...  sure why not....  There are immense profits to be made through War...just ask Rockefeller, Ford, Bush, Clinton etc...etc. etc..

Brother Marzutra has managed to ascertain Truth.

This world in which we live is so cynical, that I can actually envision Olmert & friends sending gifts and letters of thanks to Jimmy Carter for helping to stir up the cowpies again; so that all concerned can make some more money through appeals for donations.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2008, 12:09:52 PM »
MarZutra, I agree with you! Couldn't have said it as eloquently as you.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2008, 10:50:03 AM »
The question if Israeli goverment had exported some weapons to China in eghties is pointless now as today they feed and provide with fuel and fertilelisers the openly hostile HAMASTAN and directly arm the hipocrite Fatahland. The fact that US, Europe and Russia do the same and worse doesn't atone Olmert and gang.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020815.php#comments
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 11:04:07 AM by Ultra Requete »

Love your Enemy