Author Topic: Black ATLAH Ministries in Harlem - vehemently against Obama - a potential ally  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!

James David Manning is courageous and seems to speak from Chaim's notes - I wouldn't be surprised if he listens to JTF.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide

One must admit the courage and logic of his message.
Here is his message against Obama:

Example: min 5.25

Here is another video:

Example: min 5:20

I think Chaim or JTF should explore a venue of making an alliance with this ministry, given that would not missionize among Jews.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

James David Manning is courageous and seems to speak from Chaim's notes - I wouldn't be surprised if he listens to JTF.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide

One must admit the courage and logic of his message.
Here is his message against Obama:

Example: min 5.25

Here is another video:

Example: min 5:20

I think Chaim or JTF should explore a venue of making an alliance with this ministry, given that would not missionize among Jews.

Not so fast. Watch the beginning of that third video. He speaks with pride about having been educated by the Black Nazi Dr. Cone who believes that a G-d that does not believe in the extermination of the white race "must be destroyed".

Dr. Cone YSV"Z is the founder of the ideology of Jeremiah Wright YSV"Z and the Trinity Church.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:55:03 PM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He's another black liberation theologist..

In other words,, when the shia are murdering sunni do we cheer the shia?

No, we hope that the sunni will strike back and kill the shia and on goes the firey destruction to crazy muslims.

the same goes with this animal and the pro-Obama churches.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Israel should be the one supporting and donating against obama.
DukeNukem

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I think on a tactical level it makes sense to work with this guy - you will not be able to find allies who 100% represent your ideals. Black and Jews against Obama is something media may find scandalous and appealing. Not take advantage of this opportunity is erroneous.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I think on a tactical level it makes sense to work with this guy - you will not be able to find allies who 100% represent your ideals. Black and Jews against Obama is something media may find scandalous and appealing. Not take advantage of this opportunity is erroneous.

I support Dr. Manning. He is the ONLY Pastor in USA that is a black pastor that has spoken against this atrocious church and 'religion' that obama represents.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates