Author Topic: Unite!!  (Read 1152 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Unite!!
« on: June 27, 2008, 07:21:04 AM »
Hello JTFers. I have recently been sending messages back and forth and conversing with the well-known user "Paulette" about JTFs efforts and other things. She had recommended that I pay attention to a few righteous members and follow their cut to the chase blogs and posts.
I happen to be a Christian (Catholic). Quite frankly, I don't blame the Orthodox Jews for disliking us Christians. Well why would you say that "ProJewChristian"? Think about it, what is our majority Christian religion doing to the Jews? They are trying to disconnect themselves from a life long Allie and friend. The Jews aren't discriminated against enough, that we need to disconnect ourselves from them. For what!!? So that the Muslims and Islamist might ease their strong feelings against the Christians. YOUR NOT MUSLIM, BOTTOM LINE!!!! THEY HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER THAT IF YOU ARE NOT A BELIEVER IN ISLAM, YOU WILL BE MURDERED!! I bet more than 75% of StørmFrønt's followers are of the Christian faith. All of you Orthodox Jews reading this post, that is the bad Christian, that is the evil Christian, that is your enemy and my enemy because I STAND WITH YOU! ALL THE CHRISTIANS ON THIS SITE STAND WITH YOU!! Please don't hold hatred against all Christians! The Christians on this site are by no means antisemitic, so there is no need for you to direct your hate towards us. There are self-hating Christians just like there are self-hating Jews. You are the righteous Jews and we are the righteous Christians! WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER!! AND FACE OUR COMMON ENEMY!!!! PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST TO SHOW THAT WE ARE ALL UNITED HERE AT THE JEWISH TASK FORCE! NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING CAN DEFEAT THE COALITION OF MOSES AND JESUS WITH GOD LEADING THE WAY!!!!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Unite!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 07:38:41 AM »
This person is DEF. a Zionist Catholic. He REALLY Loves Jewish people. I ALSO see the threats aginst my fellow Jews coming from many offsprings of the "Christian faith" INC. MANY that are WITH PLO-Muzlim terrorists, and feel SORRY for the PLO.... >:( Here we have a person with HEART- like Richard the lion hearted. Ty PRO  O0 You are tops with me. He is CLEARLY a peson who 'champions' for the Jews.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »
My God, whom I love and worship is the God of Israel. How could I not love Jews and do everything in my power to protect and support His people. You don't have to be a scholar to understand multiple references in the Bible to supporting the Children of Israel.

If I had lived in Europe during the Holocaust I would have been one of those Christians that would have been doing everything in my power to fight the Nazis. I would risk my life and if neccessary give my life in the effort to help Jews escape from the hands of Hitler.

The sad turn of events in the US may one day lead to a Christian Holocaust in America and we may need the help and support of Israel to save our dwindling numbers. Let us stay united and work together against the common threat and evil of Islam. I pray every day for the comming of the Messiah and his reign. Whether it is His first coming or His second coming is no reason for Christians and Jews to be united.

God Bless and Lead us all.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »
I would just like to point out the fact that many of the evil Christians are Protestant. Don't get me wrong, there are some righteous Protestants, but the majority of these Christians that I mention are Protestant. I would just also like to point out that you can't join the Ku Klux Klan if your not a Protestant. My grandfather's sister was an Italian Catholic immigrant that lived in Georgia and was discriminated against by Protestant and Baptists due to her Italian heritage and her Catholic faith. So if these Protestants are going after their fellow Christians, it shows that it is blinded and ignorant bigotry.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 10:21:45 AM »
Thank you ProJewChristian and Shamgar. I am an Israeli Jew and I have been here long enough to see that the Christians in JTF are true allies.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 12:36:34 PM »
Thank you ProJewChristian and Shamgar. I am an Israeli Jew and I have been here long enough to see that the Christians in JTF are true allies.

Zelhar, The Jew has no greater friend than A REAL righteous Christian that READS the Tanach.. It's the ones that DON'T read the Tanach, that are a worry here in America- I have an EVIL, terrible, ABOMINABLE neo-nazi that only knows the N.T., unfortunately, so many Christian people here, act like it never existed, and are members of really evil 'white-power' etc organizations. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( They scare me, b/c I am a fighter, and I would hate to have to react on a person, in a fight. NOT GOOD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »
I am planning to make my third trip to Israel in February and would love to have the opportunity to meet some of the JTF folks that live in Israel. We typically spend  a couple of days at Nof Ginnosar kibbutz and then several days in Jerusalem.  I hope to make some Israeli friends on the forum so that we could meet face to face on my next visit.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 04:13:22 PM »
I am a Christian. I have never had anything against Jews.
In fact, I admire them.
I have never been treated with anything but kindness on this board.
And for sure, I'm united with the Jews in an effort to protect the U.S and Israel and bring Hussein down!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 04:17:01 PM »
In fact, I admire them.
And for sure, I'm united with the Jews in an effort to protect the U.S and Israel and bring Hussein down!
I agree with Cyberella O0

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 07:11:52 PM »
In fact, I admire them.
I agree with Cyberella O0

Yes Cyberella, I am united and have never come under fire by any Jew in my life. That is why it is sickening that Jews come under fire by self-hating Christians. Just today I was speaking to my friend at school and over heard another person saying that him and his friend spray painted swastikas on the back of a supermarket. You can bet your ass I told him off! If I every meet any antisemitic Christians, I cut all ties, because I am offended by the fact that they give my faith a bad name, THEY ARE SCUM! >:(