Author Topic: HAVE I FOUND THE TRUE IDENTITY OF cohanechai?  (Read 3323 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
HAVE I FOUND THE TRUE IDENTITY OF cohanechai?
« on: January 27, 2007, 09:51:29 AM »
Further information has been provided by the poster known as "chanechai"-- a website showing an old photo of an eastern Jew wearing a Fez"

At this point, I consider a better choice for the real identity of "cohanechai" --

And that choice leads to the heretically insane Sabbatean Frankist Turkish Donmeh; a cult which continues to this day, even having an American West Coast based version to be found at this website link:

http://www.donmeh-west.com/
Now, readers should peruse this site, and look at the name of the cult leader...

YaLHaK !!!

Interesting mixture of alphabetical upper & lower cases.

Next, further down the page, is the full name of the cult leader who claims to be a "kabbalistic rabbi"...

Reb Yakov Leib HaKohain ("YaLHaK")

Now:  Compare the poster ID "cohanechai" with these other ID names; paying particular attention to the upper & lower case arrangements...

Compare:

-cohanechai
Reb Yakov Leib HaKohain

-YahuwAllah
YaLHaK

BINGO!  WE HAVE A WINNER!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: HAVE I FOUND THE TRUE IDENTITY OF cohanechai?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 11:16:20 AM »
Sounds right,but is org.sabbateans anti Israel.I heard the John Kerry's parternal side are sabbatean
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 08:51:40 AM »
Sabbateans and Frankists believe that mankind will be redeemed only with the final and permanent extinction of Jews and Judaism from planet Earth.

In addition, they cling to a sick, evil doctrine akin to Tantric Buddhism and earlier forerunners, which believe that salvation can be attained only by willingly violating in extremis every law forbidding incest, sexual orgies, human sacrifice, murder, etc... .

The Movement traces its origins to Shabtai Tzvi (hence the term Sabbatism, and writings of his disciple Jacob Frank the Jewish heretic (from whose evil cult apostasy the term Frankism is derived).

I strongly recommend linking to Donmeh West's website, and thoroughly reading each and every article and web link.

To say that doing so "removed the blinders from my eyes" is a gross understatement.

To discover just how extensive this evil heresy was and still is, helps to connect numerous gaps in our understanding of European and Middle Eastern history.

It is fact that when an Israeli MK recently accused another Bolshevik MK in the Knesset of being a "Frankist" and working to destroy the Jewish People, the accused stood up and screamed "Yes...I am a proud Frankist and always have been one...the same is true for my ancestors...".

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 03:55:44 PM »
LMAO....WOW, you're such an inspector. Sabbateans? Frankists!!???!!

WTH why do people come up with all these mini cults and sects....they somehow believe they are correct and that the billions of people out there who believe in the truth are ALL wrong.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 11:04:23 PM »
Sarah inquires:  "...why do people come up with all these mini cults and sects....they somehow believe they are correct..."

Answer:

For the same reason that one Jew after another keeps jumping up in schul during religious services and re-adjusting the thermostat.