Author Topic: Voodoo Priests in Africa Conduct Pagan Ritual to End Gaza War  (Read 1107 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Voodoo Priests in Africa Conduct Pagan Ritual to End Gaza War
« on: January 12, 2009, 11:40:33 PM »
So if all else fails consult pagan idols for sympathy. These people are more than evil, they are idolators!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129381

Voodoo Priests in Africa Conduct Pagan Ritual to End Gaza War
Tevet 16, 5769, 12 January 09 03:00
by Malkah Fleisher

(IsraelNN.com) Voodoo priests in the West African country of Benin offered sacrifices and prayers to deities and deceased relatives on Saturday in an attempt to halt the war in Gaza, as well as other wars throughout Africa.

The country, which is the developer of the same voodoo which subsequently surfaced in Brazil, Haiti, Cuba, and the Americas with the introduction of slaves to the region, conducted the peace ceremony on National Voodoo Day, at a festival in Abomey.

Voodoo high priest Dah Aligbonon slaughtered a rooster, spilled its blood on the ground in honor of various gods and ancestors, and requested their help in stopping the war in Gaza, in Somalia, and in Congo.  Participants also said incantations and danced.

Voodoo priests, also consulted an oracle by casting cowry shells, a sea shell used by native people throughout the world as amulets and tools for divination.  According to the priests, the oracle said the world should embrace unity, peace, and tolerance in the coming year.

In capitals across Africa, thousands of demonstrators have protested against the Israeli war on terror in Gaza.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Voodoo Priests in Africa Conduct Pagan Ritual to End Gaza War
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 11:45:37 PM »
ceremony probably involved sex with or murder of children ..

interesting how africans so busy with their own wars.. and not even the muslim ones, are against israel (obviously against israel)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 11:56:52 PM »
These are truly evil, backward people.  Look at the consequences of such behaviour.  G-d hasn't exactly been kind to these people in response to their idolotrous ways.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 12:24:46 AM »
These are truly evil, backward people.  Look at the consequences of such behaviour.  G-d hasn't exactly been kind to these people in response to their idolotrous ways.

are you telling the truth when you suggest that it is their idolatry that caused G-d to curse them with economic failure?

they do murder and rape, they are amoral and superstitious and they are a bit thick too.

An intelligent african I know once said that if Osama Bin Laden were african  - in africa, they'd have turned him in(for money)! So he admired the pakistanis or afghans for at least being loyal.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 01:30:25 AM »
I hate voodoo...... >:( it is very evil
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 01:45:30 AM »
I think the journalist was playing a trick here.  It is true that Muslim Africans (and some other ANC types too), protested against Israel.  What may not be true is that the voodoo people were against Israel in this situation.  They would have had quotes if they did.  It just looked like the same statement for peace that we hear from many unimportant entities.  The goal of the article is to add to the cocaphony of anti-Israel protest so that American, European and other people reading all these articles think that Israel is in the wrong because the "world is against them".  This is the same trick they played with much of the Iraq War protests.  Of course there are billions of anti-American and anti-Israelis out there but the press told us as that almost all of Britain, South Korea and Honduras was against us.  They think leftist protesters equal all public opinion and the average citizens of these countries can drop dead for all they care.  There is a method to all the articles that try to make Israel look more isolated than it is.  The goal is to make Israel into a crazy state that must be stopped and the whole world sees this, except for America.  They aim these articles at America because America is still very much pro-Israel according to most polls.     

I wonder if this article was pulled from the European or American press.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 02:03:14 AM »
Wow, for a continent full of starvation, corruption, AIDS infestation, death, war, murder, and general backwardness, evil and tragedy, they have the time to do WHAT?!

And SavetheWest, you have a good point.  (The others who have posted do as well)
aka Someone Else

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 02:08:56 AM »
Wow, for a continent full of starvation, corruption, AIDS infestation, death, war, murder, and general backwardness, evil and tragedy, they have the time to do WHAT?!

And SavetheWest, you have a good point.  (The others who have posted do as well)

Thanks...I'm not saying voodoo or Africa are great, just that I think that most journalists have an anti-Jewish agenda. 

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 02:15:29 AM »

Thanks...I'm not saying voodoo or Africa are great, just that I think that most journalists have an anti-Jewish agenda. 

I know exactly what you're saying.  It seems we live in such an alternate universe with the liar-Jew-hating-America-hating-Civilization-in-general-hating-righteousness-hating media that who knows what to believe, and how much spin goes into reports like these.
And that doesn't discount the fact that Africa is indeed backwards, and the voodoo is psychotic and evil.
aka Someone Else

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 02:25:29 AM »
Whatever they were thinking it will not make a difference when we all are praying to the G-d of Israel and we know that idolatry and voodoo are against the will of our G-d. In general praying for peace is a good thing, but it seems in this article that they were also thinking about Israel when they performed this ritual.

I know that Hashem is not pleased with their offering.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 02:42:17 AM »
Whatever they were thinking it will not make a difference when we all are praying to the G-d of Israel and we know that idolatry and voodoo are against the will of our G-d. In general praying for peace is a good thing, but it seems in this article that they were also thinking about Israel when they performed this ritual.

True Muman...they are only bringing curses back upon themselves......

G-d will always win.....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 02:50:38 AM »

Very good point

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 05:36:50 AM »
Great points  muman613, SavetheWest and ~Hanna~ unfortunetly when silent mayority remains silent in this tribulations it not good either whether it's silent agrement or oposition. Africans shud pray to God not gods  for peace in Africa. But frankly since they kicked out "the white opressors" I don't realy care. They got what they desserved.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »
Fools, you cannot change anything by doing rituals. All events need at least the allowance of God.

And this voodoo idols are deaf and voiceless. They are not alive and powerless.

This is classical superstition.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani