Author Topic: Kahane Kippot Are Here!  (Read 4546 times)

yisrael.chai

Kahane Kippot Are Here!
« on: May 16, 2007, 04:54:44 PM »
They are black velvet, with a golden yellow star and fist. $35 a piece, they are of the highest quality.
A picture can be found at: http://www.imageaddicts.net/uploads/Photo_051507_002c0b3b.jpg
If interested, please email me at: [email protected]

Offline or_ly

• New JTFer
Re: Kahane Kippot Are Here!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 05:06:22 PM »
great!!!

yisrael.chai

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 05:15:51 PM »
thanx...u interested?

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 05:42:26 PM »
What size are they ?

yisrael.chai

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 06:02:21 PM »
um...idk how to size 'em..

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »
Little expensive.

yisrael.chai

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 06:41:39 PM »
they are amazing quality, and they are the only ones available ANYWHERE. i promise you will not be disappointed!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 11:46:40 PM »
I'm going to get one, but I am really tall and have a big head, do you think they will fit a man who is 6'5?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 11:49:25 PM »
For $35, I also expect an authentic bagel+lox once nibbled on by Rabbi Kahane with my kippa.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 11:54:13 PM »
For $35, I also expect an authentic bagel+lox once nibbled on by Rabbi Kahane with my kippa.
That's kinda creepy...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Israel

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 01:06:34 AM »
I'm going to get one, but I am really tall and have a big head, do you think they will fit a man who is 6'5?

Here is the pic. Decide for yourself I guess.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 04:06:44 AM »
It's a really nice kippa, but I don't think it would go down well at my conservative congregation.   :embarassed:  Is the star stitched into the kippa, or is it an iron on logo or something that is not fully stitched into it?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

yisrael.chai

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 09:32:38 AM »
ok everybody one thing at a time:
1. No free bagels with the Kippa.
2. In is fully stitched on, going through the fabric. It is not an iron on.
3. Once i sell a few kippot, I will decide where donations will go.
4. if you guys want, i will place a ruler next to the kippa so you can see its size, i will.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 10:35:57 AM »
Things like this always cost more when you make them in lower numbers.

Wow... they look great! Very professional and impressive.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

yisrael.chai

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 10:39:48 AM »
thank you, and you do have a point. If i sold enough to at least break even, i would order many upfront so that i would most likely be able to reduce prices, even if its just to $30...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 11:50:02 AM »
How would payment be done, and do you live in Israel or the states?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

yisrael.chai

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 12:10:56 PM »
I live in Florida....I wont post my address on the forum, but email me and I send my address to you. All payments must be in Cash or Money order; checks take 4-6 weeks for delivery.  If you send cash, please conceal it by wrapping is in paper inside the envelope.

My email: [email protected]