Author Topic: Barbara Bush and Sarah Palin Bash Each Other  (Read 534 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Barbara Bush and Sarah Palin Bash Each Other
« on: November 24, 2010, 01:03:15 PM »
Barbara Bush Says Sarah Palin Needs to Stay in Alaska; Palin Calls Bush A "Blue Blood"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20101124/ts_yblog_theticket/sarah-palin-slams-barbara-bush-as-a-blue-blood

Nice to see the old establishment RINO and the young airhead Buchananite RINO tearing each other apart.

DBF

Quote from: Yahoo News
Sarah Palin dismisses Barbara Bush as a ‘blue blood’
By Holly Bailey
1 hr 45 minutes ago

Sarah Palin didn't much care for former first lady Barbara Bush's suggestion that she "stay in Alaska" instead of running for president in 2012.
In an interview Wednesday with radio host Laura Ingraham, Palin insisted that she loves the Bush family but called them "blue bloods who want to pick and choose their winners instead of allow competition to pick and choose the winners."
"I think the majority of Americans don't want to put up with the blue bloods," Palin told Ingraham. "And I say it with all due respect, because I love the Bushes."
Asked why the Bush family is trying to "kneecap" her, Palin responded, "I don't know. Competition is good. … These folks trying to shoot internally makes no sense, but that's the way they roll."

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Barbara Bush and Sarah Palin Bash Each Other
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 02:29:52 PM »
Sarah Palin is definitely not stupid. Liberals are misunderestimating her like they did George W Bush.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 08:29:15 PM »
Barbara Bush ought to be ashamed of herself for spawning George W. "The Saudi Plan"" Bush [and for being married to George HW Bush as well].  Truly a hideous family.  Grandpa Bush helped bankroll the Nazis even.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 09:31:40 PM »
Yes the Bushes are the slime of the earth but Sarah Buchanan Palin is no better.