Author Topic: Iran and Nuclear Power  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Panther76

• New JTFer
Iran and Nuclear Power
« on: August 22, 2006, 05:48:55 PM »
For those of you reading this, how do you feel about Iran continuing this lie of theirs that they want to use nuclear power for peaceful purposes?  Israel will have to go after Iran just like  Iraq in 1981.  This is crucial for Israel's survival.  I hope that Israel's leaders have not softened up.  Otherwise, Israel could be gone forever.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: Iran and Nuclear Power
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 07:58:31 PM »
first, Panther76, your hope is in vain. this is not the tenacious Jewish spirit that runs in our leaders' blood these days. corruption has taken over, and over liberalizm caused blindness. second- come on, only a true fooll would believe that the richest country in oil in the whole world would need alternative sources of energy! but, who wants to risk attacking the nazi islamic terrorist republic of iran? they would increase the oil prices, or set an embargo on selling oil to the west, which cares only for money and temporary high class of living. and of course, tens of thousands more dead soldiers. third, do you know what power does iran possesses now? they can wipe our country (Israel, of course) at a touch of a button, never minding the atom bomb response. will it matter to me, as a citizen of Haifa, that after my city will be in ruins after some kind of iranian missile attack, that iran would get nuked? by that time i would probably be already dead from breathing the chemicals the missiles carried! they aint foolling around, mister. its not iraq of the early 80s which didnt have enough power to retaliate against Israel, Iran would start a major war for such an attack these days. including an invasion to Israel from the Golans, togather with Syria. i surely agree that letting them carry on developing nuclear weapons is suicidal too, but imagine how many people will lose their lives here in israel after iranian missiles loaded with unconventional warheads strike us! nevertheless, i believe its an Americas job to get that nazi arab muslim terrorist ahmedinijad, imach shemo, but only after israel finishes developing the HETZ anti missile rocket. that is, to show that its not only Israel's problem, but a global one.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 09:11:08 PM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 06:41:31 PM »
Now I'm Arab muslim but I don't agree with Ahmadinejad. I think Israel should be left alone and has the right to exist just as any other nation.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 10:30:04 PM »
yeh, but what do you think about irans nuclear program- do you think the world can afford them having the a-bomb? or do you (and that would be rather extremely optimistic and naive, or "not caring for Jews", at the least said) believe the that the nazi muslim islamic terrorist ahmedinijad is just fooling around saying he wants to destroy Israel so much?

Kahane was right!

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 12:36:52 PM »
Ahmadinejads just a stupid little monkey owned by Khameney. He has virtually no power - the only reason he seems to be around is to make the Iranian people think that theyre not under some crazy dictatorship (although most Iranians have figured it out).

Personally I think secularism's great and Iran should do that first (the change in attitudes will probably be huge as - and no excuses here - their version of Islam has put them in this state of mind) and then go for nuclear energy but not for a bomb (i mean, oils running out, and not exactly clean ...). But, being so hot, I also think they should invest in solar energy, and they could put masses of windfarms on the Zagros mountains.

So when you consider the alternatives to nuclear energy for a country like Iran ... there really isnt a huge reason to not skip to solar / wind.

fyi, I dont think they should have nukes. Personally, I think only those responsible should have nukes, but nowadays, thats very few (if any) nations.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 12:02:50 AM »
THE SCHEMING AND PERFIDY OF INTERNATIONAL DEMON JEW KNOWS NO LIMITS!

RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE, THE "ZIONISTS" ARE NEAR THE COMPLETION OF THE GREATEST JEW-PROPAGANDA BLITZ IN ALL OF WORLD HISTORY --  SPREADING LIES WORLDWIDE, USING THE MEDIA (WHICH, OF COURSE, EVERYONE KNOWS THEY OWN) TO CONVINCE THE WORLD OVER THE PAST FIVE YEARS THAT "CORRUPTION HAS WEAKENED THE ISRAELI WILL TO FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL".

THE "GENTILE CATTLE" TOOK OUR BAIT "HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER"!

TO "PUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE", PERES TODAY ANNOUNCED THAT "ISRAEL HAS NO INTENTION TO ATTACK IRAN".

THAT DEVIOUS LINE WAS INVENTED BY NONE OTHER THAN THE SICKEST OF CRIMINAL THIEF MASTERMINDS:  COMMANDER MO-SOD! 

NOW THE IRANIAN DIE IS CAST!

AS YOU ARE READING THIS FACTUAL DOCUMENT, THE JEW ZIONIST DEVILS, IN COLLUSION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS, WALL STREET, WORLD COMMUNISM, AND ALL OF THE REST OF THE CAPITALISTS, ARE DRILLING STRAIGHT THROUGH PLANET EARTH! ...  FROM ONE SIDE OF THE GLOBE TO THE OTHER...

SOON, DEMON JEW ARMIES, SUPPLIED BY ZOG GOV'T, WILL DRILL UP THROUGH THE EARTH'S CRUST EXACTLY BENEATH THE IRANIAN NUKULER BUNKERS AND MISSILE SILOS.

AFTER STEALING ALL OF THE NEWK MISSILES & GOOD EQUIPMENT MADE BY GE, AND PLACING THE STUFF ON A SPECIALLY CONSTRUCTED TRACK GOING STRAIGHT THROUGH THE EARTH AND COMING OUT IN JERUSALEM, THE APARTHEID SETTLER MOVEMENT WILL RELEASE A DEVILISH NEW SECRET WEAPON ABOVE GROUND IN IRAN.

JEW PROJECTS THAT MOST OF THE IRANIAN POPULATION WILL RUB RAW THEIR LEFT HANDS TRYING TO CLEAN THEMSELVES WHEN THEY REALIZE THAT, ONCE AGAIN, INTERNATIONAL DEMON JEW HAS TRICKED THEM AND HAS EMERGED "THE WINNERS"!

AS FOR THAT GREASY CHUCKLEMONKEY WITH THE LOUD MOUTH & B.O., THE ZIONISTS WILL CARRY HIM TO TIJUANA, WHERE HE WILL BE FORCED TO PERFORM IN A "DONKEY SHOW".

MassuhDGoodName

p.s.--tune in again next week, as Satanic Zionists including Ariel War Criminal Sharon meet with Dear Leader Kim Il Sung, Baron Rothschilde, and the secret Jew Bush Dynasty; planning their next move for global domination!