Author Topic: Just for spite against anti-Israel activists buy your diamonds here !  (Read 1646 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer

"Lev Leviev is one of Israel’s richest men. He built his enormous fortune trading in diamonds with Apartheid-era South Africa. His company now buys diamonds from the repressive Angolan government. Leviev uses profits from diamond sales to fuel the conflict in Palestine and Israel by funding the construction of suburban developments for Israeli settlers on occupied Palestinian land in the West Bank, undermining the prospects for Middle East peace, and threatening farmers' ability to survive and remain in their homes. Leviev’s diamonds are “conflict diamonds” in a broad sense of the term, funding repression in Angola and violations of international law in Palestine. "

http://stopthewall.org/worldwideactivism/1561.shtml

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Just for spite against anti-Israel activists buy your diamonds here !
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 11:06:07 PM »
if only I actually had the money/need for diamonds, but I would definitely buy from him!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 12:18:43 AM »
Wow, if you look at some of the pictures on that hideous website, you will see that most of the people attending the anti Israel rallies are self hating kikes. They all look like the wiesanthal types. Of course you will have shvartzas there as well.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 10:35:11 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am urinating on a Koran."

Is that the best you can do DownwithIslam ?

What would be wrong with a hot steaming dump ? :::D