Author Topic: McCain: USA to be in Iraq for 100 Years  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
McCain: USA to be in Iraq for 100 Years
« on: February 06, 2008, 08:49:37 PM »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: McCain: USA to be in Iraq for 100 Years
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 08:53:48 PM »
McCain is just saying what will happen if he gets elected......
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 11:46:22 PM »
A grandiose comment from a first class fool.

Unless I'm mistaken, McCain is older than the nation state called Iraq!

What makes McCain think that Iraq will last for another 100 years?

And what makes that moron believe that we are capable of maintaining a Military Occupation for an indefinite period of time?

Does he seriously believe that China & Russia & Iran are going to simply "accept" such a blatant disregard for international law & allow the U.S. to "sit" on a major oil source in the Middle East?

The only possibility of maintaining such an insane policy lies with the complete militarization and mobilization of the entire American citizenry, along with putting our already bankrupt economy on a "war footing" which will produce tremendous shortages of goods & services.

With our military already "stressed" to the max fighting two overseas wars which can not be won, a surprise attack by China/Russia with well targeted ICBM's could decapitate the U.S. Government, cut supply lines to our military forces, and leave both America and Taiwan defenseless against a massive military invasion.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 12:03:24 AM »
I do not think China and Russia will work together to finish the USA.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 01:11:07 AM »

They shouldn't be trusted.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 01:58:45 AM »

Does he seriously believe that China & Russia & Iran are going to simply "accept" such a blatant disregard for international law & allow the U.S. to "sit" on a major oil source in the Middle East?

The U.S. hasn't taken one penny of the Iraqi oil, and we are FAR TOO P.C. to do this.

But yes, Mccain is a fool for what he said.  The only plausible way to stop all this is what you said... to make Iraq a militarized puppet state.

The same goes for Afghanistan and ALL Muslim countries.  Muslim countries will always slide towards SHARIA!!!  It is what makes Islam so HORRIBLE.  Islam needs to be contained and millitarized, and then Islamic institutions must be de-islamified.  This would all only come about if there was a complete total war with Islam, which may never happen.

Brian

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 06:20:06 PM »

They shouldn't be trusted.

I trust Nobody ... but myself...

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.